Izuku like any child would. Looks at the screen with such admiration seeing his hero. Even when hes seen his hero save the day a thousand times.

All Might: Because I AM HERE.

Those words "I AM HERE. Have always sparked a fire inside of him. Lighting his face up like a kids 1st xmas, or a 1st time in a candy shop. All Might had inspired a little boy with his actions and heroics to do the same. And made him want to help people and save them.

Izuku: HES THE COOLEST IN THE UNIVERSE and once I get my quirk I'm going to be just like him.

He then mimicked All Might laugh as he wanted to be a hero just like him. Though Inko had a worried look on her face because he should have gotten a quirk by now. She was worried what the doctor would say because they were going to go tomorrow.

At the doctor's office the next day.

Izuku and Inko sit in office chair while the doctor talks to them. The doctor was an old man with some Goggles on.

Doctor: sorry kid it's not happening.

Izuku entire world and dream was just shattered by 5 words and this made him drop the all might toy he had in his hand.

Inko: What really?! Is there something wrong with him.

Doctor: No, he is just born quirk less. What is the fathers quirk and your quirk?

Inko: Oh well I can float small objects towards me and his father Ben can breathe fire but not a whole lot just like a lighter kind of. Nothing to special.

Doctor: Well he should have inherited a combination of these quirks or one of them. But when we got his X-rays it showed his toe was double jointed which is rare now, but a recent study shows people with double jointed toes usually don't have quirks. Plus, he's 4 now so he should have gotten in it by now. So, its safe to say he won't manifest one.

Izukus whole world was shattering before him as the reality that he will never become a hero sinks in. His mom then picks up his All Might toy off the ground with her quirk. She then walks out with a sad and broken Izuku.

Later that night at the Midoryias apartment

Right when Izuku was brought home by Inko he went straight into his room. They got back at 11 AM and its now 9 PM. Ben then came back into the house. Izuku had shut himself in his room for 10 hours.

Hisashi: Honey I'm home from work.

Hisashi came in casual clothes. He worked for an ambulance company and used to be a part of the military. After he did 4 years of it he decided to quit and help people another way.

Inko stands at the door of Izukus room with a plate of food for his dinner. Ben comes up to her and ask her how her day was.

Hisashi: Hey honey how was the doctor appointment.

Inko: Izuku... He doesn't have a quirk. He's officially diagnosed quirk less...

This shocked Hisashi and he looked at the door and listened to the faint sound of All Might's laugh from the video playing in the other room. Hisashi then took the plate from Inko.

Hisashi: Here let me... I'll give it to him. You just go rest ok.

Inko smiles at her husband. Giving her the plate of food. She gives her husband a kiss on the cheek and walks off. Putting back on a worried look.

Inko: Ok there's more in the kitchen... ill see you in bed.

Hisashi opens the door to Izukus room and walks up to Izukus desk to give him his dinner. He doesn't try to ask about his day though and tries to treat Izuku like he would any other day.

Hisashi: Here kid. Mom made some dinner. You haven't eaten anything since you got back right? I know steak and mash potato isn't your favorite thing, but you get what you get right? I can ass some cheese and ketchup to it if you like?

Silence fills the room though and the only noise being the All Might disaster video playing.

Hisashi: Izuku?......

He notices Izuku isn't ok and thinks maybe its best to leave him alone.

Hisashi: I....I'll just leave it on your desk. Please try to eat something before you sleep.

How ever right as he is about to leave the room Izuku speaks up.

Izuku: You see that.

Hisashi then looks at the screen to see an All Might smiling.

Izuku: He always has a smile on his face no matter how bad things get.

Izuku then turns around in the chair crying but trying to smile just like him.

Izuku: Do you think.....I can still be a hero?

Hisashi then walks up to Izuku trying not to cry for his son. So, he tries to make things better for him and give him hope and strong words to live by even at his lowest.

Hisashi: Son you don't need a quirk to be a hero. Sure, some people might say other wise but what they think don't matter. All you need is the desire to do what is right, the dedication to become better and to have the hope that things will get better. That's what a real hero is. One that uses his great power with great responsibility. Remember that Izuku.

Hisashi then hugs Izuku to comfort him. Izuku is still smiling though trying to be strong. Izuku then hugs his dad and cries on his shoulder and mumbles something under his breath and even Hisashi can't hear it.

Izuku: Thank you.

Hey thanks for reading my new story im not sure how often ill update or add on but ill try to. Well anyways thanks for reading..... OK BYE

(Authors edit: SO if you suddenly got an update on your wattpad. Its bc I once again decided to work on this story. I haven't edited this chapter since I was in highschool which was like 5-6 years ago. And I'm not making any promises I will finish it. But it always bothered me how I started this story. So I'm just gonna make some changes, try and finish it finally, and leave knowing I gave it my best shot)