"No. I never even wore that. It was a gift from my grandma." Ava shook her head and Rebecka kept looking.

"Where are you going?" Leah asks. I sigh and spin around to face her. She was standing now, with both hands on her hips, just like mom.

"Nun-yah..." I say. I turn back to the closet and look around with Becca.

"Can we help?" Mona says. We all look at her and moan.

"Maybe you can help with the earings?" Ava says to her.

"No!" Becca says, glaring at her.

"Fine...i guess not." She relpies.

We finally decided on a red cocktail dress and black pumps. I put my jewelery on while Ava straightened my hair. Becca came out from the bottom of my closet with a small black clutch and handed it to me. She started doing my make-up and we were almost done. Then Jenna comes into my room with her hands on her hips. Her and I don't exactly get along. She's 19 and she acts like she's 5.

"Where are you going?" She leaned in the doorway with an attitude painted on her face.

"Nun-ya." I say.

"Well...you look kinda...trashy. Just wondering who you're going to seduce to get what you want." She says smirking.

"Why? So you can learn them and use them to make a little extra money on the side?" Beca says. We all laugh and Jenna frowns.

"I'm telling mom." She walks away. I yell, "Go ahead, she already knows you idiot!"

"I swear, she's so immature." Ava mumbles.

We were finally finished when I heard the door bell ring. Leah and Ramona run downtairs so they could see him first. We all walked downstairs to see my dad and Keith shaking hands. Keith looked up at me and smiled. He excused himself from my dad and walked over to me and kissed my hand.

"You look amazing Cara." I smiled and said thank you. I said goodbye to everyone and told my dad I'll be back by curfew, 12. We both walked to his car and he opened my door. I got in and he put the radio on. We talked about school and our friends and different types of music on the way there.

We pull up to a gorgeous fine dinning restaurant with red rope and a man at the podium. He tells the man dinner for two and he ushers us towards our table. Keith pulls out my chair for me and sits down. We order dinner and by the time it arrives I'm starving. When we finished and ordered our desert, we talk about everything, each other, our families, our friends, school, our future, everything. It was a beautiful night and we had a wonderful time. I havn't smiled this much since...ever!

After dinner he took me to the park and we looked at the stars and he told me all the constellations. He did tell me he loved astronomy and he knew so much about it. I felt my phone buzz and realized I got a text. I didn't answer it out of respect. We walked back to his car holding hands. He once again opened the door for me and he drove me home. While in the car, I get a text message from my ex-boyfriend Anthony. I broke up with him a month ago because of the long distance relationship that wasn't working. He was such a great guy and I really liked him. He loved me but he was way too far in Washington. I tell him that I'd call him later and focus on the rest of my date. We arrive at my house and he walks me to my door. He smiles at me and takes both of my hands.

"I had a wonderful time Cara."

"Me too. Thank you for all of this."He smiles and takes my face in his hands.

"You're so beautiful." And he kisses me. Softly, lightly and warm. It was beautiful. It was love. It was perfect. I put my hands on his chest and felt his heartbeat. We stayed like this for a moment and then he broke away. I could have kissed him forever.

"Can I bring you to school tomorrow?" He moves the hair from my face and smiles at me again.

"Yes." I barely speak. My voice is so weak and my body so light.

"I'll be here at 7:15. Is that okay?"

"That's fine." I smile and put my arms around his neck and kiss him again. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses me back intimately. He pulls away and takes my hand.

"I should go Cara. Its 11:59." He pecked my lips lightly and said goodnight. He walked backwards towards his car so that he was facing me and I wave to him and go inside.

When I get there I see Chris sitting on the arm chair and my dad and Jenna on the sofa.

"Here on time." Says Chris.

"Check." Jenna says. "Hair looks the same as when you left."

"Check." Chris says. He walks over to me and folds his arms.

"Dad. Cara's lipstick is gone." Jenna shakes her head and leaves the room.

"It was a kiss!" I say. My dad pushes him out of the way, hugs me and smiles.

"You have fun tonight kiddo?"

"Yeah, it was amazing, thanks Dad." Chris rolled his eyes and left the room texting Keith. My dad said he was off to bed and kissed me goodnight.