Chapter 42

~~~A Month Later, Aunjel~~~

I stood in the mirror looking at my little baby fat. I mean my stomach is going down just not fast enough and prom is a week away.

"Aunie you look fine stop worrying." Ky said while rocking Kristinia to sleep.

"No I don't Ky look." I said turning around and grabbing my fat. "August ain't gone want a whale on his arm."

"Aunie you know Aug loves you regardless. You carried his seed for nine months. You have an excuse to have a lil some some."

"No. I'm not going Ky. I'm not going to prom." I said as I walked out of my room only to bump into August who was coming up the stairs.

"Where you ain't going ma?" He asked looking at me.

"Prom." I said lowly.

"Why not?!" He semi yelled.

"Because she thinks she's fat and she said you don't want a whale on your arm!" Ky yelled from the room.

[Kristinia Cries]

"I'm going to make my niece a bottle. I'll leave you two...alone."

"Why you say alone like that?" I asked.

"Because you know Aug always fucks you after a pep talk or whatever it is y'all talk about." She said walking down the steps.

Aug grabbed my hand and we went into my room and closed the door.

"Now why you don't want to go to prom?" He asked me.

"Because I'm fat."

"Stop with all that shit ma'. You ain't fat and you going to prom! I already bought my tuxedo and every thing."

I walked over to the bed and sat down. "You can take it back." I said lowly.

"I ain't taking nothing back. You going to prom!"

"Why I gotta go?!"

"You only get one prom. You need to go and live that night and enjoy it. I don't get to have a prom since I dropped out. I want to experience this with my baby. Ya heard me?"

I smiled. Mainly because of his accent an how it turned me on.

"I got you to smile." He bent down and kissed me. "You ain't fat ma. In my eyes you not. I told you I was gone love you regardless. I meant that."

"Thanks baby."

"No problem." He said kissing me on my neck. I let out a soft moan.

"Oooohhh so you liked that huh?" Aug said looking into my eyes. He bit his bottom lip and passionately kissed me.

He laid me down and kissed all on my neck and went to my chest. He ripped off my button down shirt and my bra. I playfully covered my breast with my arms.

"Move them arms off them titties."

I shook my head no cause I wanted him to move them. "You move them."

He moved them and pinned them over my head as he went to work on my breast. I let out a moan as he sucked one one and played with the other. He moved his kissed down to my stomach and then he tugged at my leggings.

"Wait Aug. Isn't it to soon to have sex? I thought I was supposed to wait six months after I have the baby."

"Six months?! That's too damn long. I barely got any when you was pregnant." He said. "That waiting shit for the birds."

I laughed at him and lifted my hip so he could take off my pants. "Mhmm I see you knew this was coming." He said referring to the fact that I didn't have on any underwear.

He put my legs over his shoulders and kissed my inner thighs. I tried to bite my lip to hold my composure but it slipped out. He played around with my clit for a little bit then he climbed on top of me slowly sliding all of him inside me. I moaned and arched my back. He pushed my legs back and went to work.

~~~Later, Aunjel~~~

I woke up naked and in August's arms. I looked back at him and he was still sleep. I gave him a kiss and I eased from his grip. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I came out in my bra and panties and climbed on top of Aug.

"Wake up baby." I said jumping on him.

"What?" He said with sleep in his voice.

"I think me and Ky are about to go look at dresses. She doesn't know it yet but we are. You want me to leave the baby here with you?"

"I put it in you and you changed your mind?"

"Shut up." I said playfully hitting his chest.

He laughed. "Yea bring daddy baby up here."

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE