Chapter 41

~~~The Next Day, August~~~

I was still in the hospital with Aunjel and my baby girl. It was just us three right now. I was in awe at how Aunjel was so good with Kristinia. It's like her mothering instincts popped in soon as she popped Kristinia out.

Everybody automatically fell in love with Kristinia. Kristinia already had Mama and Ms. Arella tied around her lil pinky, my lil nieces couldn't wait for me to bring her home so they could play with her, Ky and Sam was ready to spoil her and Aunjel's brother and sister in law.

"Aug, you wanna hold her?"

I got up and went over to the hospital bed where Aunjel was laying still in pain somewhat.

"What if she don't like me? All she do is cry when I hold her."

"She's a baby Aug. Babies cry. She cries when anybody holds her."

"Ight. Gimmie her." I said reaching out for the baby.

She opened her toothless mouth and started crying.

"Shhhh. It's just daddy." I looked into her teary eyes. She sniffled a few times and silently sobbed. "It's ight lil mama. You can stop all that crying mess." I kissed her and wiped her eyes and fed her some milk. She finally stoped.

"See Aug. She was just hungry."

I laughed. "Yea." I looked back down at Kristinia who was staring back at me with baby tears in her eyes.

~~~Aunjel~~~

I loved how good Aug was with Kristinia. She's probably going to be a daddy's girl. All that pushing I did she better be a momma's girl.

I looked over at Aug who was showering Kristinia with kisses. It was just too cute I had to snap a few pics.

"Aug she looks just like you."

"Yea but she got yo hair and eyes." He said stroking her curly hair.

Our intimate family moment was interrupted by the news on the tv.

"18 year old Cortez Jamal Anderson of Houston, Texas has been said to be the cause of last nights accident which involved his car as well as a transferred truck. Cortez has been charged with wreck less driving, DUI, and has a murder charge. The driver of the transferred truck was presumed dead this morning. Updates are soon to come."

I turned off the TV. "That's crazy." I was in shock at what I just heard. "I don't know what to say."

"There ain't nothing to say. I told you he was gone get his. He fucked up his on self. Now just wait til they find out about everything else."

I KNOW ITS SHORT LOL BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT 😘😊😘✌️