Chapter 6

~~~Aunjel~~~

We finally got back to my house. I was so happy to be back home but for some reason I didn't feel to safe because of 'Cortez Incident'. I know I had my daddy, my crazy uncles, my Nonno (Italian For grandpa), as well as August to protect me but I know for a fact Cortez is more than likely plotting something.

I ran to my room and laid across my bed. August stood at the door frame grinning and looking at me. I got up balancing myself on my knees.

"Come here." I said as I moved to the edge of the bed.

He closed my door tightly.

"Lock my door Aug." I said with a smirk.

He locked my door and came to me. I placed my arms around his neck and starred into his eyes. He placed his hands on my waist and pecked my lips.

"Did you mean all that stuff the other day? You know when you said you loved me from the beginning?"

"Yea ma' why you ask?"

In that moment I grabbed the sides of his face and passionately kissed him. He placed his hands on my lower back and laid me down placing himself between my legs. I kicked my flip flops off as he planted sweet kisses on my neck. I grabbed the back of his head and moaned once his hands found my averaged C-cup breasts.

"Shhh." He whispered in my ear just before nibbling on it.

He took my sweat pants off and started playing with my nipples with his tongue. He lifted his head up so I can take off his shirt. By this point he had only boxers and a chain on and I had only panties on. He kissed his way from my breasts all the way to my midsection. He looked at my lace underwear and bit his bottom lip. I lifted my hips so he could take them off. He took them off and dove right in. He put my legs over my shoulders and let his tongue explore my wetness. I never received head that was this bomb! I swear my eyes rolled in the back of my head while I grabbed the sheets in pleasure. He went deeper and deeper until a moan slipped my mouth. I could feel my legs locking up around his neck as he continued. My hand found it's way to August's head. I played with his curls violently as my toes began to curl.

"...A-A-Aug...." I moaned barely get his name out. I didn't think I could take anymore. I knew I was about to explode. I just knew it. "Aug...I'm bout to...c-cum."

"Hold that shit! I ain't playin'." He said as he rose up and stuck his manhood inside me and boy was he hung!

I threw my head back and moaned loudly praying that nobody in my house heard it other than Aug. He penetrated until I damn near cried. My legs had a tight grip on his waist. I didn't want to let him go because of how good it felt.

"Don't stop.." I moaned.

"Oh I'm not!" He said as he bit his bottom lip.

He reached for my nipples as he continued to go deeper. He forcefully sucked on my nipples causing me to cry out more. I pulled at the bed sheets until he pinned my arms over my head with one hand and pushed my legs back with the other hand. He went faster and faster until I couldn't take no more.

"Aug I'm bout to cum forreal!" I moaned.

I knew he was about to bust to cause he bit his bottom lip and slowed down. We both exploded in unison. He leaned down and kissed my neck as he put my tired legs down. I knew for a fact he came in me but he pulled out and came on my stomach too.