Chapter 27

We got back to Arella's house and she was still gone. I think this would be the time I bring up the possibility of me still being pregnant. We got upstairs and went to my room.

I sat on my bed and patted down on the bed signaling for him to sit beside me. "Babe I gotta tell you something."

"Ight and what's that?" He said sitting down.

I sighed. "There's a possibility I might be pregnant still."

"What you mean? I thought you had a miscarriage."

"I did but now that I think about it, I could have been carrying twins and loss only one baby. I mean I'm still gaining weight babe. My stomach is getting bigger slowly but surely."

"Well ma' like I said before I'm not going nowhere. I meant that shit."

"So you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? You didn't get yourself pregnant."

I smiled and rubbed my pudge of a belly that could either be fat or a baby.

"We gone be ight." He kissed me.

I decided that I'd make a doctors appointment for sometime next week but to my surprise my doctor said he could see me today!

I told Aug and he was down so he took me. We left the house again and were on our way. I was nervous the whole way there.

"Stop being nervous. I said we good."

He rubbed my hand as we pulled up to my doctors office. We got out and walked to the building. August sat down as I spoke with the receptionist. She gave me a form to fill out and I sat back down and filled it out.

"What is all that shit."

"It's only one piece of paper baby." I laughed. "And it's just information I have to fill out to be seen."

I got up and took the receptionist the paper and sat back down and waited.

August grabbed my hand and rubbed it. "I'm not gone leave you ma' ok?"

I know he could see and hear the nervousness in me. "Ok baby."

"Aunjel Graziana?" The nurse called me back.

Aug got up and helped me up. "Babe I got it." I chuckled.

We followed the nurse and walked to a room and waited for the doctor.

I played with my lil bulge of a belly and sighed.

"You scared or some ma'? You look nervous."

"Yea I am." I could feel myself starting to cry.

Aug got up and hugged me. "It's ok ma'. Stop all that crying shit ma'. I said I gotchu."

"I know but I wish my daddy was here to experience this if I am pregnant and I know you want Mel to be here..." I broke down.

"Baby you know they watching over us. They ight. They looking down at us ma'."

"Yea... I guess you're right baby."

I wiped my eyes and then the doctor came in.

"Aahhh Baby G!" Dr. Di Stasio said as he came in. "I remember yous when yous was a little tike. Ya fatha used to bring ya here and yous eat all the lollipops in the bowl." He laughed.

"Yea it's me...in the flesh. This is my boyfriend August."

"Well hello." Dr. Di Stasio said.

"Wassup."

"How's ya fatha?" He asked as he sat down.

"Ummm... He died not too long ago."

"Aww Baby G....I'm so sorry."

"Yea...it's ok."

"So what brings yous here today Baby G?"

"Ok so I was pregnant a while back but I had a miscarriage but I still gain weight...I guess what I'm tryna say is, is there a possibility that I may be pregnant still?"

"Well there is a possibility...so would yous like an ultrasound?"

I sighed. "Yes please."

"Alrighty." He said as he got stuff ready.

Aug got up and stood beside the table. I laid down and pulled up my shirt. He set the stuff up and put the gel on my stomach. I watched the screen carefully.

He moved the camera (whatever it's called) over my little belly. "Well....there's a little baby in there."

"Really?"

"Yea...look at the monitor."

Me and Aug looked at the monitor to see a little baby.

"Aww August it's our little baby."

"Yea I see ma'."

"Yous most likely had twins and miscarried one and the other baby still lived."

............

Me and Aug left the doctors office with a different mindset. We're about to be somebody's mom and dad. Shits about to get real, real soon.

~~~August~~~

Now that Aunjel is still pregnant I really gotta get my money up and I wanna help with Mel's girls too. I gotta make some drops tonight. I gotta provide for my family man.

Soooo there it is Aunjel is pregnant.

Dr. Di Stasio is Italian.

Aug finna make some drops how y'all think Aunjel gone take it when she finds out???

COMMENT PLEASE & VOTE 😊😊😊