Chapter 40

~~~Aunjel~~~

"Why the fuck are we stopped??!!"

"It must be an accident." Arella said.

"Oh my god. Please don't tell me I'm finna have my baby in the back of a truck!" I yelled holding my belly in pain.

"Just chill ma'. We gone get there."

"Hold my hand August!" I said yelling in pain.

"Ight ma' chill. Damn!"

"Nigga fuck you! You did this to me. Always wanna fuck. Always wanna nut. Talking bout some damn chil."

August sighed and rubbed my hand. "Ima let that shit slide." He mumbled.

"Naw nigga let it unslide. Fuck you finna do? Nothing! The fuck!"

"Ight Aunjel damn!"

"Aaahhhhhggghhhh." I yelled in pain. "Aug she's coming!"

"Hold on Aunjel. Traffic is moving slowly." Arella said.

"They need to hurry up mama! Gahdamn!"

We slowly drove up the interstate passing by a car who's front was smashed in and an over turned 18 wheeler.

"Well I hope who's ever fault it was I hope they go straight to jail or hell which ever comes first can we go now please."

"We going ma just hold on." August said massaging my back.

I groaned in pain while grabbing Aug's hand tightly. "Hurry up mama! Please!"

Not too long we arrived at the hospital. Arella parked in the front of the hospital and Aug helped me out the car. We walked through the hospital doors and Aug let them know I was in labor.

"Aug it hurts." I cried.

"I know ma'. We finna get you to a hospital room."

~~~August~~~

They finally got Aunjel a wheelchair and wheeled her to a labor and delivery room. Soon as she got in the room she had to change into a hospital gown. She laid on the bed and they hooked her to everything.

"Aug. I'm soo scared. I wish my daddy was here." She cried.

"I know ma', but I can't bring him back. I wish I could but I honestly can't."

"I know you can't baby I just wish he could be here to see his grandbaby be born."

"I know baby."

We looked up to see a young male doctor come in the room. He looked about twenty five and to be honest ion trust him.

"Aunjel Marie Graziana?"

"Yea that's me." She winced in pain.

~~~Aunjel~~~

"I'm going to have to see how far you're dilated." He said putting on gloves.

"Ok."

"Push your legs back."

I did as I was told. I shivered as he stuck his hand in the place where I thought only August would touch and feel on. I looked over at August to see him getting a lil jealous. I playfully blew him a kiss so he wouldn't be jealous.

"Ok. You're already five centimeters dilated. So once you're at least ten centimeters we can see if you're ready to start pushing." He said removing his hand.

"Ok and what about my pain that I'm having?"

"We can give you an epidural if you'd like."

"I really need one please." I said grabbing my side.

"Ok that's fine. I'll go get the stuff for the epidural. I'll be right back."

I watched as the doctor headed out. He was cute I guess but I would call him my type. August is my type.

"I ain't gone lie ma' ion 'preciate him sticking his hands all up yo box. He might as well have fingered you while he was up in there." He said as he walked to my bedside.

"Baby he had to check to how far I was dilated." I smiled slightly.

I rubbed the side of his face as he bent down to kiss me. "I know but still ma'."

"Ma, how will I know when I'm ready to push?" I asked Arella.

"You'll feel like you'll have to poop." She said laughing.

"How do you know how it feels?"

"I mean I do have two kids."

"Oh ok. Yea." I turned to Aug. "Where's mama Sheila?"

"She said she would meet us here but she might have got stuck in traffic."

"Oh ok."

Moments later the doctor and a few nurses showed up with the stuff for the epidural. Aug helped me sit up and stood in front of me.

"You're only going to feel a pinch."the nurse said as she opened the needle.

I held onto August's forearms because I knew it would hurt. "I'm scared baby."

"I got you ma'."

He rubbed my back and gave me a kiss.

"This will only hurt a lil bit."

"Ok."

"You ready?"

"Yea....I guess."

"Ok. 1...2...3.." The nurse slid the needle in my lower back.

"Ow." I laid my head in August's chest and cried.

"I know ma'." August said rubbing my back.

I laid back down and he rubbed my back. "Babe it hurts soo bad."

"I know baby."

For about five hours I was in pain and crying. This shit was real. I don't think I could do this again.

"Aug...I think I need to push."

"Forreal?"

"Yea tell the nurse." I said holding my stomach.

He went and told the nurse and she came back with the doctors.

"You ready Aunjel?"

"Oh my god YES!" I yelled.

"Push your legs back. August you can cut the cord and the mothers can hold her legs back."

They all agreed.

"Ok on three. 1...2...3! Push Aunjel! Push!"

I pushed and pushed and pushed. I grabbed Arella's hand and pushed one more time.

"She's here. Ahhhh! Oh my god! oh my god!."

I finally heard my little girl cry. Aug cut the chord and they cleaned her off and laid her on my chest.

"Oh my good my baby girl is here!" I said looking at my daughters curly black hair and brown eyes. She looked just like August. She had big pretty eyes. She looked so peaceful with her hand in her mouth.

"She look like her daddy." Aug said as he kissed me and the baby. "You still gone name her Melody?"

"No. I wanna name her Kristinia Melione Alsina."

"I like that."

"And it still has Chris & Mel's name in it."

Aug smiled and gave me a kiss. It was official Kristinia Melione Alsina

was born on March 13, 2011, weighing 6 IBS 12 Ounces.

Well what y'all think?

VOTE/COMMENT

😘👶😘