Chapter 9

~~~Hours Later~~~

I woke up to August no where around. I could feel myself getting teary eyed. I got up and walked to the kitchen to where I thought he would be but there was no August. I went back to the living room and sat back down on the couch. I looked at my phone and got ready to text him when I saw a slip of paper under the pizza box.

I went to go home real quick to shower and change clothes. Be back in a few.
Aug

I sighed with relief and laid back down and channel surfed.

"Damn ain't shit on!" I said as I scrolled through the guide. "Hmmm. Let me see if I see any good movies. Boy in the Stripped Pajamas. Let me watch this."

The movie was halfway over and the coffee table consisted of used Kleenex tissues from me crying. I had been so into the movie that I forgot all about August coming back.
I continued to watch the movie when a violent knock on the door scared me and caused me to jump.

"Oh hell no. Not again." I said to myself as I pulled out the pistol that was in the drawer of the night stand by the couch.

"Who is it?" I said cocking the gun.

"It's August." He said through the door.

I looked through the peephole to be sure it was him. I opened the door relieved when I saw it really was him.
I let him in, closed and locked the door and gave him a hug forgetting that the gun was still in my hand.

"What the hell you doing with that ma'?" He said as he jumped when he felt the cold piece of metal touch his back.

"I didn't know who it was gonna be. I don't want another repeat of the other night." I said looking up to him admiring how good he looked in his black wife beater, black shorts, nike slides with the stance socks. And of course he had on his 'Saints' SnapBack and his nerdy glasses.

"You know how to work that shit ma'?" He asked me.

"Dumb question get people killed." I said playfully pointing the gun at his chest.

"Aye. You betta watch where you point that shit." He said moving me out the way so he could sit down.

I put the guns safety back on and gently placed it back in the drawer.

"What the fuck was you doing in here?" He said pointing at all the tissues.

"I was crying." I said laughing.

"Crying fa what?"

"The movie I was watching was a very sad movie. I just got a little emotional."

"Well get yo emotions of the table." He said laughing.

I giggled as I picked up all the tissues and the empty Kleenex box off the table and threw them away. I came back and placed myself under August's arm.

"Who taught you how to work a gun?" He playfully putting me into a gentle headlock.

I got out of it and laid my head on his lap. "My daddy." He noticed every time I talked about my father I would go into little girl mode.

"My daddy." He said mocking me in a childish voice.

"That's what's up." He said getting a slice of pizza. "How yo legs feel?"

I knew he was referring to earlier's sexcapade. "My legs...are just fine." I said laughing.

"I see I put that ass to sleep though."
He said kissing my neck.

"Whatever!!!" I said laughing. "I was tired anyway."

"Yea right!" He said laying me down.

"I'm serious." I said grinning.

"Aug I'm bout to come." He said mocking me and lifting my shirt up and planting sweet kisses on my stomach.

He looked up when he saw me move my leg in pleasure. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as his hand made his way to my breast yet still kissing on my stomach.

"You ready fa' round two ma'?" He asked just before he went to work on my breasts.

"Yea." I said in a moan.

He stopped sucking on my nipples and threw me over his back carrying me to my room.

He closed and locked my bed room door and threw me on the bed. He roughly tongued me down. A moan escaped my mouth as he slipped a hand down my shorts sliding two fingers into my wetness. He took his free hand to undo my pants while I took off his shirt. He removed his fingers while he undid his pants sliding his manhood slowly inside me. I gasped in pleasure as he inched his way deeper in me. He pounded me roughly and surprisingly turned me over so that I was on top. He grabbed my waist as I rode him. I played with my hair as he reached up and played with my breasts. He flipped us over again roughly kissing on my neck.

"Aug..." I moaned as he pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Don't stop."

The whole rest for the night we were going at it. Sex with August was different than sex with Cortez. It actually meant something. With Cortez it was boring and I always faked every orgasm.