Chapter 36

"What the hell are you smiling for Aunjel?"

"Oh nothing uncle Ronnie." I smiled. I knew he knew I had a trick up my sleeve. "Uncle Ronnie I'm gonna head back home. Kiss the girls for me." I said as I got up.

He smile and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~August~~~~

Kirk and I was sitting in the car in front of the trap house. We was finna make a few drops and get this paper. We was discussing business when I noticed a strange car parked diagonal from us. I ain't trip cause niggas park anywhere so I just let it be.

~~~Cortez~~~

I had been riding around for a lil but and I drove pass this car. I swear I seen Aunjel boyfriend in the driver's seat. To get a closer look I parked diagonal and watched their every move. I grabbed my pistol just incase it was her lil boyfriend. I wasn't done with Aunjel's ass. I already got revenge on her daddy for shooting me in the shoulder now I wanna get revenge on lil July for tryna fight me nshit. When the dude got out the car and stood outside for a minute I realized it was her boyfriend. I cocked back my 9mm pistol and pulled the trigger when I saw he fell to the ground I drove off.

~~~Kirk~~~

I had a strange feeling about this car Aug was telling me about that was just parked diagonal from us but just like him I brushed it off. After we discussed business we got out the car and stood outside for a minute.

{Bang,Bang}

I got down but when I seen Aug fall to the ground I ran by his side. I got a glimpse of the license plate and typed it in my phone so I could deal with it later right now I gotta deal with my cousin.

He had a bullet wound in his shoulder and one in his chest. I put pressure on it as best I can. Malone and Glasses came running from out the trap house and helped.

"Hold up Yungin. Don't die on me nigga. I'll kill you if you die on me." I said holding down his wound. "Glass, call 911!"

Aug ain't say shit. I smacked his face a lil bit to wake him up. "Aug come on man."

He winced in pain. "What happened bruh? Where my girl at?"

He asked a few questions before passing back out. I checked his pulse and made sure he was breathing. Thank God my moms was a nurse. He was breathing still thank God. The ambulance finally arrived here. They put Aug on the stretcher and gave him oxygen. I got in the back of the ambulance.

"It's gone be ight Yungin." I said clenching my jaws.

The whole ride to the hospital I prayed like my mama taught me to do in times like these.

~~~Mama Sheila~~~

I was in the kitchen making snacks from my grand babies when my oldest granddaughter, Chaylin came in the kitchen.

"Grandma. Where's Uncle Aug?"

"Uncle Aug was being a bad boy so grandma had to put him in time out for a lil bit."

"If he's good can he get out of time out?"

"Yes baby, now go play. The snacks almost done."

"Ok." She said running off.

I had to admit her bringing up August made me miss my baby boy. Let me call him.

{Ring,Ring}

The phone just rung. It wasn't like him to not answer my calls. I can't lie I was worried but I know God is with my son. I just hope everything is ok.

~~~Aunjel~~~

I had got home not too long ago. I was sitting on the couch with my Ma (Arella) watching General Hospital and stuffing our faces when I felt my phone vibrating. It was a random number but something told me to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Aunjel?"

"Yea. Who's this?"

"This Kirk, Aug's cousin."

"Um...hey."

"Look Aug got shot and I need you to come up to the hospital."

I gasped and damn near choked on air. "Ok I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone and informed Arella of what was going on and I was on my way. I hope Aug is ok Lord.

How y'all like this chapter?

If love to hear from all my viewers so COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE

GET ME MORE VIEWERS YALL!!!
😊😉☺️