Chapter 8

~~~Aunjel~~~

I had just got out the shower after that bomb ass sex with Aug. He had my legs shaking I could barely move. I put on some bleached shorts and a camisole top and I let my hair fall freely over my shoulders. I came into my room to see August stretched out asleep. I opened the window slightly and closes the door half way.

I walked into the living room to see my daddy and uncles heading out.

"Where are y'all headed?" I asked.

"We're going to Joey's house. I'll be back baby girl I promise." He said giving me a kiss on the top of my head just before he left.

I waved goodbye to them and sat down. Memories of the other night slowly flooded my head but I swatted them away. It was my first time being away from my daddy since the incident but I had August to protect me. I ordered us a pizza and some wings for when he wakes up.

~~~Later~~~

The food got here almost thirty minutes ago and August was still sleep. I decided to check on him.

I walked into the room to find him still sleep.

"Aug, wake up!" I said kissing him.

He grabbed my ass which let me know that he was definitely awake.

"I got food for us." I said pulling his arm.

"Oh word ma'?" He said getting up.

We walked into the living room hand in hand and sat on the couch.

~~~August~~~

I looked at the pizza and wings laid out on the coffee table. Aunjel had already made our plates pizza, bread sticks, and wings with the sauce and ranch on the side. I sat beside ha' as we ate.

"You won't sleepy after I put I down ma'?" I asked.

"Shut up!" She said as she playfully mushed me. "I was...I mean I am, but I got hungry so I wanted to get us food."

"You can't be fighting sleep ma'." I said jokingly. "You know I beat it up."

"Shut up!" She said laughing.

We had finished our food and we were looking at the movie 'Friday'. From time to time I would look over at Aunjel just because of how pretty she was. I was glad to call her mine.

~~~Aunjel~~~

I caught August starring at me a few times. It was cute but of course I had to say something.

"What?" I said laughing. "Why you keep looking at me? I got something on my face?"

"Nah ma' I just want to look at you." He said.

I couldn't help but climb over there and give him a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too ma'." He said pecking my lips.

"Promise me you'll never leave me August."

"I promise baby girl."

I crawled back to my spot on the couch and propped my feet up on August lap and fell asleep.