Chapter 10

~~~The Next Day~~~

I woke up in nothing but a bra. August laid beside me still asleep with one hand in his boxers. I shook my head at the fact of us having sex unprotectedly. I knew better than that and I knew for a fact August came in me. I have to talk to August about this shit.

I hopped in the shower and just stood there letting the water run down my body. I washed my hair really good and washed my body.

After 20 minutes I got out the shower, brushed my teeth, flat ironed my middle back length black hair, and put on a pair of short jean shorts, and a tank top after I put lotion on my body.

I walked back into my room to August still sleep.

"Aug baby we gotta talk." I said shaking his leg.

"What's wrong ma'?" He asked with sleep in his voice. He pulled me beside him and threw his arm around me and and kissed me.

"Aug...you know we been going at it basically all day yesterday and I was wondering did we even use protection?" I asked as I sat up.

"To be real...I wasn't even thinking about it. I got to caught up in the moment. So nah we didn't use protection." He said truthfully.

"I mean I know you wasn't out there or anything so I know I'm not gonna catch anything but what if I get pregnant baby?" I asked getting worried.

"Ma' I been fucking witchu fa' the longest. I mean I hope you not pregnant but if you are it ain't gone just up and leave you and the kid. Ima be there fa' you. Ya heard me?"

I was relieved at what he said but the thought of being pregnant at the tender age of 17 was scaring me.

I smiled at him and got up. "Ok baby."

"Stop worrying. I gotchu." He said getting up and hugging me. "Ima go take a shower."

"Ok. I'll cook some breakfast." I said as I went to the kitchen.

I cooked some bacon, eggs, pancakes, and omelets for me and Aug making sure to leave some for my daddy and uncles. I made our plates and put the on the table.

~~~Meanwhile, Chris~~~

It was morning time and I had my brothers drop me off at Arella's house.

"Good morning baby." She said as she bought my breakfast to the bed that we shared.

"Morning. Baby." I said back as I began eating.

"Chris." She began. "When am I gonna actually get to spend sometime with Aunjel? I mean you hung with my son Dre', my daughter Drea and my lil grandbaby Milan. Why don't we have a family gathering."

I damn near choked at the thought because I knew Aunjel wasn't too fond of Arella even though she was ok with Arella's kids who were older than her.

"Alright." I sighed. "We can go over to my house for a little bit so you can have some girl time with Aunjel."

"That will be great. Do you think she'd wanna get manis and pedis? My nails kinda need a new color."

I looked at Arella's black nail polish that complemented her brown skin. "Ehhh. I don't know. She might. She might not. Just have to see." I said to her.

"Alright well hurry up and get ready." She said as she walked out the room.

I called Aunjel to let her know that we were on our way soon.

~~~Aunjel~~~

August finally came out of the shower looking and smelling good but it didn't change my sudden attitude.