Chapter 21 ☀️

Holy moly! 😭 We made it to 10 freaking thousand reads!! High fives all round ✋🏽🙏🏽 I love you all so much and if I could I would give you all awkward Namjoon handshakes 💕😌

...

The sunlight streamed through the window, slinking over Yoongi's face

The sunlight streamed through the window, slinking over Yoongi's face. The brightness broke through every crack and Yoongi couldn't seem to dig himself any deeper in his blanket. Curling around the warmth, he nuzzled his face against the soft material hiding his eyes from the evil light.

With a satisfied sigh, Yoongi fell back into his comfortable half sleep leaning into the comforting strokes against his back. It felt damn good. Why couldn't every morning be like this?

A quiet hum filled the air. A soft and calming tune, but it was the sweet voice that made it soothing.

The hum continued and Yoongi felt as the mattress rumbled beneath him. That was odd. Sleep began to fall away as he tried to figure out where the weird sensation was coming from.

Although it was a struggle Yoongi managed to pry his eyes open. Even so they stubbornly remained droopy, the heaviness of sleep trying to pull them back to a close. Through the tiny gap his eyelids allowed, Yoongi managed to see soft skin and dark hair.

"Hobi?"

A chuckle filled the air, sending little sparks flying in Yoongi's chest, definitely not Hoseok. Reflexively he gripped the blanket, feeling warmth and a hardness that couldn't be what he thought it was, and if that wasn't a blanket, then whatever he was resting his head on...was not a pillow.

Sudden panic hit Yoongi
and in a moment all sleepiness disappeared, if this wasn't his best friend then who the hell was he sleeping on?! Yoongi was sitting up so fast, he almost got whiplash.

"What the fuck!"

Jimin lay shirtless next to him, a sleepy smile on his face. His dark ruffled hair stark against the white pillow.

"Morning, baby."

"Jimin, what are you doing here?!"

Although Jimin and his exposed chest were very distracting, Yoongi was not messing around. Why the hell was Jimin in his house, let alone in his bed. What happened last night and how the hell did he end up in this situation?

The tiredness in his eyes began to wear off and his surroundings bled into view. Suddenly something seemed a little off, looking around Yoongi realised that this wasn't his room at all.

"Wait, Jimin how did I get here?"

Jimin quickly sat up and was in Yoongi's space, hands coming to rest on the older's. Yoongi looked from where their hands lay connected, to the eyes that where on his. The gaze was somehow stabilising and for a moment he felt him self relax under the soothing touch.