Chapter 15 ✨

*Everything in italics this chapter is a flashback*

"What?"

Yoongi regarded Jimin carefully smoothing out his features with a blank expression. He tried really hard not to get distracted by his toned arms that were casually on display in his short sleeved shirt.

"There's something wrong with my coffee, are you sure you gave me the right order?"

Scoffing Yoongi looked at Jimin almost offended. How could he think he would stuff up his order, he's only been making it every single day.

"Of course I gave you the right order, who do you think I am?"

But Jimin looked unconvinced staring warily down at his coffee like it would jump out at him.

"There's something wrong with it."

Exasperated Yoongi sighed.

"Give it here."

Grabbing it out of Jimin's hand he took a cautious sip, just in case something was actually wrong with it. Confusion took over his face.

"It just tastes like normal coffee?"

"No it doesn't! It tastes really bitter."

Bitter...?

And that's when it clicked. Somehow he had forgotten to spike Jimin's coffee today. A smirk danced over Yoongi's lips and he didn't even bother hiding the victory that shined through his face, a small chuckle slipping out.

"What?...Don't give me that face tell me!"

"Not sweet enough for you?"

Yoongi watched as it slowly dawned on Jimin feeling completely smug, so much for 'no sugar'. But suddenly Jimin was smiling too and that made Yoongi a little worried because it wasn't just any smile, it was 'the' smile. The one he used in bed.

Jimin licked his plump lips and leaned in closer speaking in a sultry whisper.

"This is all your fault, how can I resist something so addictive. I can't help that I want suga, it tastes so sweet on my tongue."

What did he just say? All of a sudden Yoongi was finding it harder to breathe.

Making a split second decision he spun on the spot and walked straight towards Cho. Quickly whispering in her ear, he walked straight back to Jimin who was brightly waving at the girl. Grabbing his wrist he pulled him towards the back of the cafe and it all felt a little familiar, like déjà vu.

*Flashback to earlier that day*

The leaves floated down around Yoongi as he lay on the bench. One leg bent the other dangling off the side.

What. The. Fuck.

Yesterday played through his head like a never-ending movie reel. Yoongi's lower body deliciously ached a constant reminder of everything that happened. Jimin's face danced across his vision and a flutter twirled in his stomach.

It's not as if he regretted it. But he knew they had taken it too far, he had gotten too close. Yoongi couldn't let Jimin in like that not after everything that happened. He knew it had gone too far because apart of him curled in excitement at the thought of being so close to him again. It was that look, the one that seemed specially reserved for only him.

A sweetness he hadn't felt in a long time seeped into his heart like warm honey. And what the hell was happening to him?! This was dangerous, extremely dangerous.

Especially because he was pretty sure Jimin would visit the cafe today. He was working till close so it was highly possible that he would make one of his daily appearances. But maybe not? Now that he had gotten sex, maybe that was it?

But Yoongi didn't really believe that, he knew Jimin. Even after a year he could still read almost every expression that passed his handsome face. Jimin wouldn't be able resist not after last night. Which was perfect because Yoongi had decided he would take a stand.

No More Sex.

Slamming the door shut Yoongi turned to face Jimin, his breathing already beginning to accelerate.

"I don't go by that name anymore."

Jimin looked at Yoongi taking two slow steps forward.

"But it suits you so much, Suga."

Heat simmered just below the surface and Yoongi felt himself fall into the way Jimin's gaze caressed him.

Biting his lip he began to lean back on the door, but suddenly Jimin was there slamming him up against it.

There was no way he could ever let it happen again, there was too much history.

"Fuck."

Rolling his hips, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's ass pulling him against his crotch.

"You're already so hard for me, huh Suga?"

Shivers tingled throughout his body and the friction of each grind made Yoongi moan. Dropping his head back against the door he let Jimin man handle him, allowing him to pull the pleasure out from deep inside him.

Jimin needed to know that it was a one time thing. Sure it was fun and hot, really hot. But what's in the past should stay in the past.

Jimin's wondering hands were like a blissful dream. His fingers searched across his skin leaving a trail of fire. They ground against each other desperately and Yoongi covered his mouth trying to hold in the whines that threatened to fall out. But it was proving difficult with Jimin's sinful grunts and the way his face changed to a tense concentration as he moved against him.

If Jimin disagreed well that was tough because Yoongi was closed for business.

Yoongi fumbled with Jimin's belt after he took too long, forcing his pants down after his own. Jimin was incredibly hard standing proud and Yoongi almost dropped to his knees. His mouth started to feel achingly empty as he stared down, but then Jimin was pushing him back into the wall wrapping his hand around both of their dicks.

Own hand completely forgotten Yoongi moaned loudly only to have Jimin slap his over Yoongi's lips.

"Shhh baby we don't want to get you fired."

Pre-cum slid down over the head and Jimin coated both of them with it making everything more wet and slippery. The slide was smoother now allowing Jimin to pick up a fast punishing pace.

"You're so good for me baby, so good for your daddy."

Yoongi whimpered against Jimin's hand, thrusting up into the other.

And there was no way he would give in because he was Yoongi. A savage hardcore rapper that gave into no one.

"Jiminn."

"That's it, cum for me baby."

Too much smut?
I think I'm getting a little too excited ☺️☺️
Love you guys 💕💕