Chapter 3 ☀️

Yoongi tries to relax but finds it impossible with the small possibility looming that Jimin could walk in at any moment. It left him feeling antsy.

Finger tapping he scowled at the entrance, the world was out to get him. What are the chances of Jimin working down street, really this is ridiculous. He moved here to get away from all that bullshit and now it's followed him all the way into his happy, well kind of, peaceful life. What was it it about him that just got under your skin. No matter what he did Yoongi couldn't get the man off his mind, like a constant flutter in the background his thoughts always returned to it.

Lifting his hand from the counter he refused to let Jimin have this much power over him. He didn't need this, he didn't need Jimin's handsome face blocking up his life and distracting him from the important things, whatever they were. No more standing around and daydreaming, no more incessant tapping and no more long gazes at the door. That includes the little side glances that he finds himself doing with every customer that enters. He's not going to come and if he does, so what. It's just Jimin.
Just Jimin.

"Hoseok my main man, what are you doing with your life?" The slurred speech slipped together as he stared at his red haired friend. Before the man even had a chance to respond he was already interrupting with an outstretched hand.
"I remember when I had red hair. Good times, good times." Hoseok jumped in his chair clapping his hands together.
"Yes, yes, yes! You should do it again! We could be matching!" Yoongi chuckled at this drapping his arm over his best friend.
"Oh and life is still the same, still looking for a new job." Hoseok looked at him with the same expression he did every time his work life got brought up.

With a big pout Yoongi moved his face incredibly close to the others until his vision began to blur

"Job sucks."
"Yes jobs do suck." Hoseok agreed with a firm nod almost knocking his forehead into the elders. Pulling back dramatically at the almost collision Yoongi looks at the other a serious expression slipping onto his face.
"I saw Jimin." Hoseok's eyes widen.
"The Jimin?" Yoongi stares at a glass on the wall intensely, before taking his arm back and slumping on the bar in front of him with a sigh.
"The one and only."
"Oh shit." There was a small pause of silence.
"So that's why we are hardcore drinking on a Wednesday."
"Yeeeppp." With a dramatic pop of the p Yoongi settled with a small scowl on his face, eyebrows furrowed together.
"And he's only gotten hotter."
"Well that's rude of him."
"I know!"
They both fell into a sigh.
"Well boys suck, in both senses of the word which is why you should invest in a fuck buddy like me."
Yoongi stares at hobi feeling unsure.
"I don't know Hobi."
"Look how long has it been since Jimin? Almost a year? And I know you haven't done anything or should I say anyone."

Yoongi absorbed this for a while just looking at his drunk friend. He was right he hadn't done anything. Every time he went to do something it just never seemed to work out. But maybe this would be different. If two people are just meeting up purely for pleasure and nothing else maybe that would make it simple. Suddenly an image of Jimin popped into Yoongi's mind. His scowl reappeared with full force as he silently told it to fuck off.
"So how do you get a fuck buddy?"