Chapter 32 🌙

Hey dudess! We are going to have to catch up with a couple of past chapters. So just remember when there is a '🌙' we have travelled to yoonmins past life or as I like to say... Before the fall 😉

WARNING:
Homophobia and homophobic language are in this chapter

...

The clock ticked ominously as Yoongi sat in the hallway. It was a small area, the wall across from him feeling like it was slowly inching closer.

Tap, tap, tap, tap

Each moment was filled with so much toxic emotion Yoongi could barley stand it. His knee bounced in a quick motion and he felt the air heavily around him, pressing against him.

In, out, in, out

Breathing felt like choking but Yoongi knew he needed to keep going, so thats what he did.

Tap, tap, tap, tap.

The tapping came to a sudden stop and the door next to him finally opened. Keeping his gaze on his shoes, Yoongi stood from the uncomfortable hardwood chair and walked into the office.

Inside it was cool and a shiver ran through Yoongi to his bones. Everything was precisely arranged and its exact position, so much so that sitting on the firm grey couch felt like an intrusion to its perfection. It always did.

It started with a heavy sigh and a loud smack that made Yoongi's head immediately snap up.

"Did I permit you to look at me?"

There was a tense moment of silence were Yoongi took in the man in front of him. There were a few more wrinkles than last time. Maybe things weren't going well. He dropped his head before he could take in much more, instead following the line on his grey suit pants.

"No sir."

It came out smaller than he meant it to and he cringed thinking how the older man would take that as a sign of weakness.

"Your mother has informed me of another one of your failures. I thought you would have learnt something from me over the years, but as you keep proving to me, you obviously haven't."

So thats why he was here. The words didn't hurt anymore, although they used to.

"Fortunately we can quickly rectify this situation. You will stop seeing Park Jimin and will remove any source of communication between the two of you."

Yoongi couldn't hold in his gasp, he lifted his head in shock, eyes wide.

"How do you know about Jimin?"

There was a loud scoff and a humourless laugh.

"You think your own father doesn't know about your little plaything. I tolerated it at first because he comes from a high birthed family such as our own. But kissing another man is not acceptable, especially in public."

There was another loud slam as his father brought his fist down onto the dark wood desk.

"Are you deliberately trying to ruin this family, our business? Or are you just trying to further prove how worthless you are."

It stung, but that wasn't why Yoongi was finding it hard to breathe. He couldn't lose Jimin. Jimin was everything to him, the only thing besides rapping that made him feel alive. Especially in this dark world ruled by his father.

"No."

It slipped out without even a conscious thought. Yoongi would not, could not live without Jimin.

"No what? Do you want to speak up or are you just going to mumble like a little girl for the rest of your life."

"No, I'm not cutting out Jimin."

It came out calm but assertive and a fury Yoongi had never seen before flashed in his fathers eyes. They darkened to the point that he began to resemble a demon.

"Oh so you're serious about the fa**ot. Well I'm serious about this family and I won't let you're pointless fling stomp on all my hard work. You will remove that scum from your life or I will do it for you."

Yoongi stood up in a flurry of movement, he had never felt anger so strong in his life. It burnt deep into his veins, like molten lava flowing through every inch of his body. His father could say whatever shit he wanted about him, but not Jimin. Jimin had only brought good into his life, had given him a spark in the never ending dull haze.

"You will not speak about him that way!"

His father also stood up, even from behind his desk he still towered over him. Yoongi obviously didn't get his height from the man. The scariest thing was that his father didn't even raise his voice, he spoke in a deathly quiet and calm tone, like a silent killer, slipping into your room at night.

"You will do as I say."

Yoongi suddenly realised that this was the first time he had blatantly stood up for himself in front of his father. But instead of letting his fear consume him, he used it as fuel along side his anger. Yoongi recognised that even bothering to argue with the older man was a waste of his time, he would never listen to Yoongi. This whole situation was pointless because he was never going to give up Jimin. A surge of courage hit his chest like a wave and with tingling fingers he turned towards that awful grey door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Giddiness bubbled up inside him as he took a step and then another, this felt good. God it felt so good to do what he wanted.

"Min Yoongi, we are not done here."

There was a pure level of satisfaction he had never felt before, a freedom that consumed him making him feel powerful and ruthless. So with a smirk he flicked his head back.

"Yes we are."

Did he really just say that...to his father?! The handle was cold to the touch as he grabbed it unsurprisingly, just like the rest of the room. As he twisted the knob his fathers next words stopped him in his tracks.

"If you walk out that door, I will take everything from you. You are nothing, nothing without me or this family."

It took a moment for Yoongi to absorb the words. He had never gotten anything from his mother and father besides disappointment and shame. Although he did agree he was nothing, that also meant he had nothing to lose.

So without looking back Yoongi walked out the door.

...

Does anyone else have a Yoongi hand kink?

I honestly just want to write a one shot of Jimin not being able to get enough of Yoongi's gorgeous hands *sighs dreamily* 😌