Chapter 23 ✨

"Fuck

"Fuck. You're such a good boy for daddy."

Jimin watched as Yoongi slipped on and off his fingers, as they disappeared into the pretty pink hole.

"Do you deserve it huh?"

"Please, please, please, yeessss"

Yoongi was breathing heavily now, his words coming out in pants as he twisted his hips. His erection brushing against the bench with each thrust. Following the pleasure Yoongi tried to push more into it, desperate for friction.

"I need you."

"You want me to fuck you right here huh, against the kitchen bench?"

"Yes, yes! Now, please daddy!"

"So needy baby."

Jimin's fingers slipped out in one smooth motion and Yoongi clenched around the emptiness a pathetic whine leaving his mouth. The warmth of Jimin's body heat left him, making him feel desperate.

"Hurry!"

Instead of hearing the tell tale signs of dropping pants, Yoongi heard a shuffling and the opening of a cupboard. What the hell was this man doing?

"Jimin?"

There was the twisting sound of a jar and a dull thud next to him on the bench. Looking back Jimin was rubbing something white in his fingers, it was slowly melting turning to a clear liquid and dripping over his hand. A strong smell of coconut filled the air and he looked at the white jar next to him, his heart lurched.

"Jimin you are not putting coconut in my butt!"

A deep chuckle left the amused man, his eyes sparkling as he continued to swirl his fingers. The sweet smell of coconut wafted in the air getting stronger.

"Baby it's the best lube for anal, plus its moisturising for your skin and completely natural."

Yoongi was incredulous as he looked back, mouth parted in shock.

"No! You are not putting that anywhere near my ass!"

"Well do you want that ass to get filled?"

Yoongi groaned, fuck this shit. Why did he have to be this thirsty for Jimin's dick. He looked at the younger's smug smirk and the oil now covering his hand. A single finger dragged across Jimin's plump bottom lip, the oil leaving a slick pretty shine.

Suddenly Jimin was in his space, he pushed his lips onto Yoongi's, the oil coating his lips as they kissed, tongues coming to slide over each other. The coconut seeped into his mouth and tasted so good coming from Jimin's thick lips. It made the slide slippery and his lips soft. Jimin pulled back slowly, his kiss lingering on Yoongi's swollen mouth.

"See baby, it's not that bad."

Everything was bad with Jimin.

"Fuck. You are only using that on me if you put your dick in me in the next two seconds."