Chapter 18 ☀️

A tense atmosphere lay heavy in the air. Yoongi felt his whole body clam up as Taehyung's intense gaze roamed around the room and fell directly on him. He took a quick glance between the alcohol and Tae. Whiskey was the priority here, he could do anything this kid threw at him. But a mischievous smile was developing on Taehyung's face and that was never a good sign.

"Truth or dare?"

Fuck. Okay there's no need to freak out, why was he feeling so anxious? Taking a small breath he calmed himself and looked at his glass imagining it full.

"Truth."

"What would be more thrilling angry or make up sex?"

A shiver slid down Yoongi's spine as thoughts of Jimin immediately invaded his mind. He could almost feel the way the younger would roughly pull his head back by his hair while slamming inside him at a bruising pace, biting across his neck and whispering the word mine darkly into his ear.

"Uhh um."

A rough gulp slid down Yoongi's throat and a half cough choked its way out. Cocking his head to the side he ignored the obvious heat in his cheeks.

"Yeah, angry."

Grabbing the bottle Yoongi filled his glass to the top avoiding the nosey stares. Placing the glass against his lips, he felt the cool liquid slide down his throat. A delicious burn set in Yoongi's tummy and spread as little tingles throughout his body. He focused on the comforting heat and topped his glass back up turning to Hoseok.

"So how do you know Tae or V or whatever his name is?"

"But I didn't even get to-"

"It would be the same either way, now spill."

Hoseok gulped nervously and side glanced at Taehyung, who was looking up at him with a sparkle in his eye.

"We uhh, we met online."

"Where online?"

A nervous chuckle slipped out and Hoseok grabbed the dark bottle out of Yoongi's hands as he began to fill his glass again.

"That wasn't part of the question Yoongs."

Hoseok, quickly pouring his own drink, shot the alcohol down. Turning  quickly away from Yoongi's suspicious look he focused back on the game.

"Jin, Jin, Jin... uh have you done role-play? AH I mean truth or dare?"

A bright red flush filled Hoseok's face and he took a quick risky glance at Tae who was biting his lip trying not to let his giggle escape.

Jin laughed lightly as he dragged the bottle across the table fixing him and Namjoon a drink.

"Yes, all the time."

He winked at Hoseok and leaned back into his human chair, placing a small kiss on Namjoon's cheek.

"Joonie?"

A smile fell over Namjoon's lips as he looked at the man affectionately.

"What's the dirtiest thought you've had about me?"

"You already know baby, I told you last night."

"Tell me again."

Namjoon pulled Jin in close to his body and slowly moved his mouth up against the older's in a soft kiss before resting them on the edge of his ear. He quietly whispered to Jin, hands tightening on his waist.

"Yuck!"

Leaning to the side Yoongi fake gagged. What was wrong with these people? He looked over to Hoseok to share a look of disgust, only to find something equally as disturbing as the other face sucking humans.