Chapter 27 ☀️

Yoongi watched as Jimin ran to the red haired mans side, his arms wrapping around the limp body.

"Hoseok, are you okay? Can you stand?"

The urgency in his voice just made Yoongi huff as he glanced down and tapped his fingers along the hard surface, just waiting. There was a large gasp and Hoseok looked around crazily and then a large pout fell on his face.

"Yoongi, you didn't even try and help me, you asshole."

Scoffing loudly Yoongi ceased his movement and glared at the man on the floor being helped up by Jimin.

"You're such a drama queen. Next time you want to make a scene can you not break the wall in my cafe."

When Hoseok was finally on his feet he jumped up and ran straight into the employee area to pounce on Yoongi. Yoongi watched as Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief and he chuckled until a body suddenly knocked the air out of him and he felt himself being squeezed tightly. Wheezing a little, he tried squirming to get away.

"Yoongles!"

"Oh god, get off me! And why the fuck are you calling me that too? You really are with Tae aren't you."

At the mention of the tall tan man, Hoseok's body went weak and he slumped into Yoongi. Fighting hard against it, as Yoongi had only just escaped from the last attack, he pushed him off.

"What is wrong with you?"

As Hoseok began to fall on Yoongi again, Jimin was suddenly there pulling him away and back against his chest. All thoughts left Yoongi for a second as he relaxed into the warmth. He really did just want to sleep. But then Hoseok was pawing at him with the biggest saddest puppy eyes he'd ever seen.

"What, Hoseok stop grabbing my arm! Why are you two even back here? It's a staff only area!"

Hoseok didn't really seem to care about that and Jimin certainly didn't either, not when he leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"You didn't say that to me last time you dragged me back here."

Heat quickly filled Yoongi's cheeks and he immediately pushed away from Jimin's warmth. No matter how comfortable he was, it wasn't worth the torture. Although Jimin seemed to be smiling a little more now and that lifted something heavy from Yoongi's chest. Brushing his hands on his legs he turned back to Hoseok and his moping figure.

"Alright, alright, stop whining. Come sit out the back, I need to finish some stuff. Jimin you stand watch at the storage room door and tell me if a customer comes in."

"Yes, sir."

"Hobi, shut up and get your butt out there."

...

Yoongi began to pull large boxes off the shelves and using a stanley knife, sliced through the tape to open it up.

"Hobi, I don't want any bullshit. Just straight up tell me what's going on."

With the knife still firmly in hand Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a serious stare. Hoseok took a large gulp staring at the blade, he looked to Jimin with scared eyes, who was clearly not paying attention to the cafe as he stared at Yoongi with a soft smile. Finding no help, Hoseok sighed in defeat and began his story.

"Okay, well one day I was scrolling through the internet, as you do and I found this website. It was totally mentally scarring, there were just pictures of men and dicks and truly I was kind of scared—"

"Is this relevant to the story because I really don't want to hear about your porn usage."

Jimin snickered at the door still staring at Yoongi, the two shared a look and Yoongi sent the other a glare. Hoseok slapped a hand on his chest stealing back the attention.