Chapter 19 ☀️

Only silence remained after the call and Yoongi felt his lip drop into a pout. He swirled the bottle of whiskey in his hands, making little circles on the floor. But the meaningless distraction wasn't enough.

Yoongi wanted Jimin and he wanted him now.

The seconds dripped away, slowly spanning into minutes. One of Yoongi's hands fell to the floor sliding across the hard wood, making patterns in the dust.

"So far away... So far away..."

Yoongi's fingers began to tap an almost soundless beat against the wood, he could feel as the music started surrounded him.

"So far away, if I have a dream... if..

I have a dream that flies away.."

"That sounds nice."

Yoongi jumped on the spot startled by the familiar voice. Looking over he found Jimin, his body dressed in ripped jeans and a casual button up half tucked in.

"Jimin... You're here..."

A spark of shyness hit Yoongi and he could do nothing but watch as Jimin walked closer to him. His knees stayed firmly against his chest, leaving him in a small little crouch.

Jimin came to a stop in front of him and held out his hand in a silent offering. After a moments hesitation and the aid of a Jimin's beautiful eye smile, Yoongi lifted his in return. The small hand felt soft when Yoongi took it, using the others strength to help him lift off the floor.

He immediately fell in close to Jimin, leaning against his side and resting his head on his shoulder. Peering down from his comfy position, Yoongi found Jimin's hand laying close, knuckles lightly brushing over his. Yoongi's heart sputtered and started beating like a small bird. Taking a quick breath of courage, he poked out his pinky and curled it around Jimin's.

"You came..."

The words came out on an exhale, barely a whisper. A comforting hand fell around Yoongi pulling him further into the embrace.

"Of course I did Yoongi."

Warmth bloomed deep inside Yoongi, filling him up until he was brimming with something unknown, something he hadn't felt in a long time. Safe.

"Jimin?"

Yoongi's voice came out small as he peeked up at the handsome man. Jimin was already looking at him smile dancing on his lips, but before he had the chance to reply, Yoongi drew in close and connected their lips.

The kiss was soft and each touch left little tingles on Yoongi's lips. They moved against each other slowly, pulling away only to fall back into the kiss.

Jimin's tongue dragged across Yoongi's bottom lip. Opening up, Yoongi felt himself fall a little more, his hand coming up to cup the younger's cheek. His body hummed in delight, shivers spiralling out across his body at the way Jimin's tongue caressed his. The wet slide was irresistible and he let Jimin search deeper in his mouth, slipping over him.

*CRASH*

Their mouths instantly fell apart and Yoongi was pulled tightly against Jimin.

"What the hell?!"

Jimin's voice came out loud and startled as they both searched for the cause of the noise. A wetness started to seep into Yoongi's shoes and he peered down at his feet to find his now smashed whiskey bottle pooling dark liquid onto the floor.

"Oh..."

"Yoongi, Yoongi shit are you okay?"

Warm arms pulled him away from the dark puddle and the small litter of glass shards. Jimin looked so worried and was suddenly on his knees checking his legs to make sure nothing nicked his skin in the gap between his jeans and shoes.