Chapter 7 ☀️

Yoongi suddenly pushed out of the tight heated embrace and began to quickly move through the crowd, but this time with his hand wrapped firmly around Jimin's wrist

Bodies squished against him as they danced to the music almost crazed. Not that he could judge he felt the same but he was just releasing it in a slightly different way. Speaking of... suddenly seeing a back door exit he turned dramatically tugging Jimin behind him.

Opening the door he spilled out into the cool night air. Without hesitation Yoongi slammed the boy against the wall, pressing his body into the other. His hands reached for the younger's face slipping over the soft cheeks in a light caress. Jimin's lips parted in surprise, but he remained unmoving waiting for Yoongi to make the first move.

Standing absolutely still, Yoongi looked into the youngers dark eyes. His small huffs of breath drifting into Jimins mouth as they shared the air in the small space between them. His gaze fluttered down to the pink lips that hung slightly open, plump, full and soft.

His body ached to close the distance between them, but he waited just breathing him in. They were so close to each other that one tiny movement would connect their lips. Yoongi felt high on the anticipation, on the electricity that cracked between them with every flickering opportunity that passed, each moment heated with the almost forbidden touch.

Jimin's heartbeat was pounding, but he waited patiently. Eyes closed he became entranced by their close proximity. Yoongi was leaning heavily against him and Jimin felt tingles spread from every place their bodies touched. Although he hadn't said it, he had really missed Yoongi and to be here in this moment felt surreal. Is Yoongi really touching him,  was this real. Every breath Yoongi took pushed their chests harder together and his overwhelming presence made him sigh, this felt right, it felt right to be this close again.

Jimins sweet little sigh seemed to snap whatever resistance Yoongi had. Unable to help himself any longer he took one last shaky breath and pressed their lips together.

The first kiss was small just a light touch. He pulled back, but almost immediately moved back in for another and then another each lasting slightly longer until he was moving across Jimins addictive mouth without stopping.

The younger slipped his hands around the older's waist pulling him closer as he responded passionately to each kiss that danced over his lips.

Yoongi felt heat sliding over his skin, his body becoming a bundle of shivers where Jimin's fingers pressed against him. Their mouths started to become more urgent as the tension from earlier began to rush back. The sweet kiss was lost in the heat as both boys pressed harder against each other wanting more, needing more.

Jimin slipped his tongue over Yoongi's bottom lip lightly sucking on it. The older groaned as Jimin suddenly sunk his teeth into the flesh. Pulling back slowly he pulled Yoongi with him, leaving him whining as he dragged his teeth until he released the slightly swollen lip.

"More, Jimin... More."

The desperation laid heavily in Yoongis husky voice. Jimin, never being one to deny, quickly dove back in slipping his tongue between Yoongis perfect lips. The older moaned immediately opening wider allowing Jimin entrance. Jimins tongue caressed Yoongis in a heated dance as they became more wrapped up in each other. Their mouths colliding harshly moving against one another in a frenzy of desperation to become as close as possible.

Yoongi's hands not being able to stay still, explored the body pressed against him. Slipping down his curious fingers moved over Jimins toned arms, squeezing appreciatively at the hard muscle only making him hotter and harder.

His excitement didn't go unnoticed as Jimin groaned feeling the bulge unintentionally rubbing against his own. Pulling him impossibly closer he rolled his hips into the older, grinding against the hardened member. Yoongi moaned hands squeezing tighter, his small breathy sounds turned to a whine as Jimin rolled his hips again creating a delicious friction between the two.

By this point Yoongi felt like he was losing his mind. How could Jimin do this, even after a year his body responded immediately to everything becoming alight at the smallest touches. It was as if no time had passed at all and the deep part of resistance that he held onto so desperately melted under Jimins hot touch. Jimin felt so hard against him and all he could do was whine and moan as he glided their bodies against each other in a heated rhythm.

"Baby." Jimin called in a deep husky voice.

"Mmhhhmm"

"Let me take you back to mine."

"Mmmhhn Aaah" Yoongi could barely register what he was saying let alone respond with the way younger's hips rolled so perfectly against him. That was until Jimin began to slow his movements instantly stealing his attention. Yoongi whimpered in protest, shamelessly trying to move back against him.

"Ji-Jiminn"

Jimin moved in closer his mouth brushing against the older's ear,

"Baby, let me take you home."

Yoongi stilled finally taking in his words. Suddenly he was pushing away, stumbling backwards until he landed on a wall conveniently not far behind him.

Breathing harshly and body still tingling, Yoongi took a moment to recollect himself. Looking around he found himself in a small alleyway leading back to the Main Street. A breeze slipped through the small gap between the buildings cooling his over heated skin. The haze of the alcohol began to wear off as Yoongi fully took in his words. Everything was starting to feel real...

really real...

almost too real.

After a deep breath of courage Yoongi peaked his head up. Jimin was leaning against the wall staring at him. Dark seductive eyes, thick swollen lips, he looked hungry and ready to devour.

Jimin slowly slid his back off the wall stepping forward. Somehow the air got caught in Yoongi's throat and he had to try hard not to choke, as he watched the younger stalk towards him. He came to a halt leaving only a breath between them. Jimin's body heat became addictive against the cool air and the desire to wrap his body around the younger was almost overwhelming. Yoongi's eyes shifted to the plump lips in front of him before moving back to the brown eyes. 

"Yoongi, what do you want?"

Yoongi couldn't help his sharp intake of air, Jimins voice felt so overwhelming in the silence.

What did he want?

Breathing out slowly a small smile spread across his face.

"I want you to take me home."