114 School Festival Attractions (Present)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Too bad that Kyoko is sick." Rin stroked her chin. She looked at the schedule on the table in front of her. "She would have served in the evening. Who takes over her shift?" No one volunteered, so Nisha cleared her throat. "Forget it. You are OC. You certainly don't do that," Rin said.

"But..."

"Aizawa hasn't got anything, right?" Gorou whispered.

"Shut up!" hissed Hikari.

Nisha and Rin turned their gazes on the blue-haired girl, who was leaning against a table at the very back. "She even has service experience." All eyes fell on Yuna, who had spoken.

"That suits us very well." Rin wrote on her plan. "Okay. We do it like this."

"Don't I have anything to say about that?" Yukiko called from behind.

A sugary smile appeared on Rin's face. "This is a great opportunity for you to become closer with your classmates."

"Pff... what ever."

"Was that a yes?" Yukiko gave her a disgusted look.

"Um... Masatada-san?" Nisha spoke softly.

"What?"

"Then she has the same shift as Yuna-chan." The class representative looked at her friend. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"If we change the plan again, everyone comes with their wishes. Now you have to show some hardship, Narusegawa-san." Nisha blinked uncertainly and grimaced. "But in the end, you're the boss."

"All right. You're right."

"So. From seven to nine o'clock you are in our cafe, Aizawa," Rin said. She earned another scowl from the back row. She squinted at Yuna, who also looked like someone had puked on her feet. "Every moment it starts. Enjoy the festival. And please don't miss your jobs. I don't feel like running after you." She looked at Nisha. "Do you want to say something else?"

"Have fun everybody."

The students began to scatter. Some left the classroom while others took positions behind the counter or prepared to receive the first guests at the door.

Yuna waited patiently until the room had emptied a bit. Her best friend turned to her. "Are we going to check the other rooms?"

"Are you sure you've asked the right girl with blue hair?"

Hikari rolled her eyes. "Come on. You're my best friend. I want to walk with you through the school and try some snacks."

The words really appeared to be sincere. Yuna smiled and nodded. "Gladly."

Rin and Nisha joined. "What are you going to do?" the spectacle wearer asked.

"We'll see. Eat something. Try a few games." Hikari pulled out her wallet. "Don't have that much money because my parents canceled my pocket money. Dicks."

"I'll invite you," Nisha said quickly.

"Nonsense. I am the millionaire here..."

"Billionaire," Hikari grinned.

Yuna rolled her eyes. "What ever. I'll take care of that." She looked at all three. "The first few rounds are on me."

"Well, then the three of you should get started," Rin suggested.

"What about you?"

She pointed to the counter. "One must hold the position and take care, so that everything runs here."

Onihunter Yuna 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें