83 A Little Bit Relaxation (Present)

"No. It should work this way. Thank you for taking care of that, Masatada-san." Nisha bowed briefly to the eyeglass wearer.

"No problem. As your deputy, I'm here for that." Rin looked at Yuna, who was leaning against a desk and watched some of the other students put together outfits.

"Oh man. These costumes look stupid," she grumbled.

The class representative and her deputy both giggled. "They are cute. Besides, we voted on that."

"I know. I was against it." The blue-haired shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

"You'll be fine," the cat girl assured her.

Rin grinned crookedly. "I doubt we'll have the right size for her." She looked at Yuna. "Why do you have to be so outrageously tall?"

Rolling her eyes, she replied, "Whatever."

"I'll check with Gorou if he's taken care of the coffee machine," Rin explained.

"Okay." The gray-haired girl smiled gratefully, then turned to her friend. "Somehow our last visit to the cafe wasn't so successful. Would you like to go today?"

"Yeah, why not. I've got no plans."

"Then I'll call Hikari afterwards so she can come too," Nisha suggested.

The tall high-school girl bit her lower lip. "Erm... can we possibly leave her out? I was hanging out with her yesterday and I'm not sure if I can stand her again."

"That's why she wasn't home yesterday..."

"Wait a minute. You were at her place yesterday?"

Embarrassed, the cat girl nodded. "I wanted to surprise her."

"I'm sorry. Because of me, you wasted your time."

The class representative waved off laughing. "No problem. I think it's great when you do something together. I see how important you are to Hikari."

A loud sigh came from the blue-haired. "Damn it. You really are too good for this world."

"Why do you mean?" Nisha asked.

"Your two friends are doing something without you, and you're happy about that."

"Is that wrong?"

Yuna patted her head. "You can get angry at something like that. When you are left out."

"It was not like we had an appointment, or anything." She rubbed her forehead against the palm of Yuna's hand and made a soft, purring sound. "Then I want you for myself today."

The blue-haired girl laughed. "Now you sound more like a human."

Grinning, the cat girl looked up. "I'm trying." Her eyes became questioning. "Do you really go without the eye patch?"

"Yes. My eye is practically completely healed. I don't need it anymore."

Nisha looked around briefly, but all the students were working on their tasks. "And because of the glowing?"

Shrugging, the Masuda girl replied, "Everyone is staring at me anyway. Should the oni also stare at me. Almost everyone knows me anyway. It doesn't bother me."

"All right. If you say that."

"Narusegawa-san! Can you please come here for a short time?" another student called.

"I'll be right there." The class representative looked at her friend. "So. Are we going to Me after school, yes?"

"Looking forward to it."