123 For My Best Friend (Present)

Yuna could only partially see her best friend because the ice oni blocked her field of vision, but the eyes of the black-haired girl were wide open. Hikari looked around, her head wavering, and when their eyes met, she grimaced whereupon a trickle of blood flowed from her mouth.

"Hikari!" Yuna shouted, beating down Yukiko with all her strength. She scrambled to her feet and started to run when she was grabbed by the ankle and hit the floor face-first. She raised her eyes again to see that an ice spike had pierced Hikari's chest. The black-haired girl cried and gasped, while she stared at Yuna.

"HIKARI!" shouted the huntress again and kicked her opponent. "We have to help her!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" yelled Yukiko and dragged her back.

"She's dying!"

Abruptly, the ice oni stopped and looked over to Hikari, who was bleeding from both her chest wound and her mouth. "Oh God. No," she breathed.

Yuna jumped up and ran over. "Oh God. Hikari, hold on!" She glanced over at Yui, who was lying down and tried to crawl across the floor.

Shit, what should I do?

She squinted at Nisha, who was still busy with the ice golem. She looked back at Hikari, who was making hasty little breaths.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" shrieked Yukiko, who rushed at Yuna and tore her to the ground. She struck the huntress as she yelled, "YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED LONG AGO!"

"Stop it! We have to save her!" The high-school student tried to stop the attacks, but the oni was completely in a rage.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" They rolled over the ground. With every breath, a low whistle came from the black-haired girl. Yuna kicked her opponent a few times and punched her, but she simply couldn't stand the monster's unleashed power.

They rolled around again, whereupon Yuna lay on her back and Yukiko was sitting on her once more. The huntress craned her neck to see her best friend, who was still breathing. "Hold on, Hikari!" She reached back into the face of the ice oni, but she grabbed her hand and pressed it to the ground.

"Now it's over." A clump of ice formed and held her hand firmly to the ground. "Don't you see that you're killing everyone who means something to you?" Yukiko hissed. "Your sister will die too, because of you!"

"No!" Yuna replied. The ice oni also grabbed her other hand and froze it in the same way to the ground. "No!"

"Time to die, Masuda!"

Yukiko straightened up and pressed her hands on the huntress' face again. Yuna shuddered and screamed as she scraped her feet on the floor. She squinted at Hikari again, but she looked lifeless as blood ran down her chin.

With tears flowing, Yuna stared into the hateful eyes of her opponent. She had failed again. After Yoshiro, Hikari also died because of her. And if Yukiko went crazy, she would surely kill Yui and Nisha too. And there was nothing she could do. Her pitiful attempts to free herself were doomed to failure.

The face of the oni was totally distorted by hatred. "Yes! Die!" she breathed excitedly. Then Yukiko tore her eyes open and gasped, before the tip of the Katana was driven from behind through her larynx.

She let go of Yuna and raised her hands, whereupon the huntress hastily gasped.

"Leave my sister alone, bitch," Yui hissed angrily.

Blood dripped on Yuna's face. "Yui! Don't! Don't kill her!"

"I'm going to slaughter you all," Yukiko croaked.

Onihunter Yuna 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें