House Of Tomorrow

En başından başla

"I can't let you leave" he growled.

Clara tried escaping, moving all sorts of ways but no use. She began releasing short screams from frustration.

"I trusted you" she spat "Let me go"

"I can't clara"

"Why not?" She screamed.

"I care about you clara"

"You have been saying it awfully a lot which makes it hard to believe you"

"But I mean this time" pan said as he put his hand on her cheek looking deep into her eyes.

"Clara-"

"No!"

Clara stopped struggling and she calmed down. Silence showered them and they couldn't resist the opportunity to gaze into one another's eyes. Pan noticed something about her, her eyes, the sparkle she had, it's starting to appear again.

"Clara" he said releasing a smile while stroking her cheek. "It's starting to show up once more"

"Wh-?" She asked

"The sparkle in your eye" Peter Pan was very happy. That means there's hope!! "I am so sorry clara, for taking it away from you the first place. ignore everyone, never let them take the light behind yours eyes, don't let me take it either" he said. Pan almost felt a smile on clara, but he wasn't sure.

"Will you forgive me?" He whispered and clara just stared at him. "I need you to forgive me clara"

No answer. He let go of her and starting exiting her room backwards, not taking his eyes of her. As he existed the room, she walked quickly towards the door and closed it, then she went to her bed and sat on it playing with the necklace she always wore.

Clara's POV:

Forgive him? I don't know. But I won't forget, no matter what. And I will use what he did to me to my advantage, I will never let him get to me again, never. I mean if you think about it, there so no descent guy here on Neverland. Well except ronnie, but he's like my baby brother...oh and also Felix. FELIX!! I gasped out loud remembering what Phil told me when I was tied up.

He has been hung up for days

Third POV:

Clara quickly left her room. She opened the door quickly and left slamming the door behind her creating everybody to snap out of what they are doing to take a look at her. She exited the treehouse running like the wind. Pan was standing at the corner with Phil arranging something, they stopped what they were doing and looked at her circling the camp like there's no tomorrow. They all wondered what's happening with her except Ronnie. Clara stood in the middle of the camp breathing vigorously looking around confounded yet when her eyes laid on Ronnie, he knew precisely what she was scanning for. He indicated his finger to a particular direction, clara nodded to him as a thank you and ran.

She found Felix hung up by his wrists. He was shirtless. He had dry blood under his nose and on his mouth, his hair was wet, and he had wounds and blood on his stomach, and a black eye aswell. "oh my god" clara whispered as she put her hands on her mouth from shock. As Felix acknowledged clara was there, he raised his head. "Clara" he whispered. "oh my god Felix I-I am so sorry"

"Clara"

"I am so sorry" she said as she cupped his face and examined his wounds. He was extremely hurt and in need of immediate care. Clara continued examining the rest of his wounds till she caught one on his shoulder, right next to an odd birthmark.