104 Future Plans (Present)

Começar do início

He studied the paintings on the walls, but then he noticed the high-school student. "Hey, babe."

"Did I ever tell you that I hate it when you call me that?" she grumbled.

"Not yet. But... you're always complaining about your nicknames."

"Exactly. So drop it."

"Babe..."

Annoyed, Yuna gritted her teeth. "I'll pop you one."

"All right. I just want to tease you." He stopped close to her. "What do you do? Bathing session over?"

"Ayumi got on my nerves. What do you do?"

Typically, her boyfriend ruffled his hair. "I wanted to look around. Kaito and Tama are currently playing together."

"We could take a look at the bedrooms."

"Ah yes?" Grinning mischievously, he wiggled his eyebrows. "Just take a look?"

Snorting, Yuna rolled her eyes. "Why do you have to be like that?"

"I'm just kidding. Come on." He took her hand and pulled her along.

At first the girl stopped, but then she had to smile. She wrapped her fingers in his and followed him to the front door, where they took the stairs to the top floor. "How do you know the rooms are upstairs?"

"Kanade-san briefed us on the floor plan as we went to see his son."

"I see." They reached the top landing.

"Where to now?"

She had to laugh. "How should I know that? It's also my first time."

Wataru squeezed her hand and grinned at her again. "Oho."

"Come on!" She rolled her eyes again, pulled away from him and hit him playfully against the chest. "You are really horny."

"I can't help it. That's because of you."

"Yes, sure. And that has..." Before she could go on, she felt his lips on hers, whereupon they kissed briefly. "I hate it when you do that."

Her boyfriend rubbed his nose on hers. "No, you don't."

"No... I really don't." She stroked his chin and kissed him again.

"Let's take a look at the rooms."

He took her hand again and pulled her along. They opened the first door they discovered, and a rectangular room appeared. Opposite the door was a window front lined with curtains. On the right side of the room stood a small table with two large cushions as neighbors. The room was not personalized in any way.

"A guest room," Yuna guessed.

"Lame. Let's look for another one." They walked on, but the next room was sparsely furnished too. Only when they moved to the other side of the house at the end of the corridor did they discover a pompous room. A large four-poster bed was placed in the middle of the room. "That would be something for us." Grinning, Wataru dragged her inside.

"Don't do anything weird."

"Not me." With a gentle push, the high-school student landed laughing on the bed. "Oh, how awkward. Wait, I'll help you." He dropped onto the bed next to her and stroked her arm. "Pretty comfortable."

"Yes." She only had a few seconds to look at her boyfriend, then he started kissing her again. "Wata..."

"Let's just make out a little. It's nothing."

Yuna pushed him away from her. "This is the bed of my dead uncle!"

He snorted, dumbfounded. "Wow. You really know how to kill the mood."

"Sorry." She sat up and stroked her hair. "It just feels wrong."

She looked around the room. The furniture was all painted dark. The design was not Japanese, as far as Yuna could judge. A magnificent carpet covered most of the floor. She wondered how the material would feel under her bare soles. She felt the touch of her boyfriend on her back as he stroked her. She closed her eyes briefly and took a breath, then opened them and looked at herself in a wall mirror. Her right eye glowed red.

Why do I have you?

She looked at her right hand.

What has become of me?

Her eyes fell on a fireplace, over which a large painting was enthroned. She recognized the two adults immediately. Yoshiro and Kira Takagi. Or Shiori.

"I didn't know your uncle had a family," Wataru admitted.

"These are his parents. And his sister."

"Oh, right. What about her?"

Yuna shrugged. "I guess she's dead."

"What a shame. She was pretty."

"Yes, probably." She squinted at her boyfriend, who studied the painting attentively. "Hey, Wata..."

"Hm?"

She put her hand on his. "I want to sleep with you."

She felt his body tense. "Um... right now?"

"No. But maybe tonight. Or tomorrow."

"You are ready for this?"

Sighing, the girl shrugged. "I don't know. But I am afraid that I will die as a virgin."

"That's nonsense, Yuna. I told you that you will not die."

"You can't know that. Nobody knows for sure."

Wataru scrambled to his feet and sat cross-legged beside her. He took her hands in his and stroked them gently. "I know it. You will not die. You don't have to push yourself now because you're scared. When you're ready, we'll sleep together, but not before."

"I... okay. Thank you." She breathed a kiss on his lips, then she pressed her body against his and embraced him intimately. "I love you."

He distributed several kisses to her temple. "I love you too, Yuna-chan."

"Hey... do you really want to live with Kaito?"

"Why do you ask?"

A sigh left her mouth. "You mentioned it earlier."

"No. I'm looking forward to living here with you," Wataru assured his girlfriend. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I want that too. I just hope it doesn't end soon."

"Sweetie, you will not die. You are invulnerable, don't forget that."

By now she was wondering how she could die. "I can choke. My power protects me from physical and mental damage, but I still have to breathe. And I might as well starve to death or die of thirst."

"Are you sure?" the young man asked.

"Yes. Even Yoshiro told me back then that nobody is immortal. Everyone can die."

"Hm... did he have a power too? Was he like you?"

The girl nodded hesitantly. "Yes. He was a teleporter."

"Wow. That sounds totally awesome. Did you also teleport?"

"Yes. He could teleport people with himself."

Wataru's eyes lit up with curiosity. "How is that? To teleport?"

"Strange. You're in one place and then you're in another. Your stomach contracts from it. The first time it was kind of uncomfortable, but you get used to it."

"I want to make sure that our first time will not be unpleasant for you." He caressed her hair with his lips.

Joyfully, Yuna closed her eyes and smiled contentedly.