Chapter 30- I Should've Killed You When I Had The Chance

Nick's POV
When I woke up, I was bound in chains once again, just like we had been at the campground. I still don't understand what's going on. I could understand why Clara did all of this but why Beth? She was just the innocent new girl in school.

"Ready for play time Nicky?" Beth said in a demonic voice, coming out of the shadows with a dagger. I looked around to see everyone else in the room with me.

"Guys we need to do something!" I scream, they don't move. Beth just laughs at my stupidity. "They can't hear or see you. Except Wren." She waves her hand to reveal Wren across the room in full vamp mode.

"Don't you dare hurt him. I'll kill you!" She growls, Beth chuckles. "If you think you can kill me you're hilarious. I'll just make Casey come back again with the snap of my fingers."

"It was you? You were the Royal that made her Casey. And she started to remember that day you came back didn't she? When she was unconscious, you put your hands on her head. You erased her memory!"

"And I brought Casey back. All it takes is the snap of my fingers. You see, I am not a werewolf." She chuckles evilly, I shake my head confused.

"Then what are you?" Wren questions angrily, Beth smirks and starts speaking Latin. All of a sudden Piper and Kyle could see us. Kyle was unconscious, I think he's dead. And it's all because of her. But why Kyle?

"A witch? But how?" I ask, she glared at me again. "I was born a witch, as was Clara. But as a witch I can shape shift into anything I want and manipulate that beings powers."

"I still don't understand why Kyle? Why did you kill him?" Piper screams with tears rolling down her face. "That's simple. He started to find things out, he was onto me the minute vampy here opened her mouth screaming at me. And once he found out about Will, well that was a done deal."

I looked over at Wren, she was only getting more angry. Fireballs were starting to form in her hands and her eyes were slowly turning black.

"Why Will? Why any of us? Clara I could understand, but you? Why?" I ask angrily, she laughs evilly but Piper looked like she was putting two and two together.

"You're sisters aren't you?"

"What? That's impossible, if Clara has a sister I would know." Wren shakes her head, Beth smirks. "Just like if you had a sister you would know right? We're supposed to be a family!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You, me and Clara all have one thing in common. That's because we are sisters separated at birth. I grew up in this academy with my adopted family who were monsters. After some snooping, I found my file which said that I had two other sisters so I went out to find you girls but I could only talk to Clara because you wouldn't give me the time of day. Clara and I got close and I found out that she didn't have a good life either, but then she told me all about you and your perfect little life and I hated that, but there was nothing I could do."

"What the hell are you talking about? My mother died in labor, she didn't have any other kids because I would know. And I didn't give you the time of day? What are you talking about? I met you on the bus going to the camp!" Wren shouts, Beth shakes her head. "No. We met way before that. I met you all the night you decided to get high and I went to greet you but you ignored me so I saw who you really were, a spoiled crackhead bitch."

"That's a little much. We were high that night, I probably thought you were a puppy or something. That's not a reason to get revenge-"

"It wasn't then, but once I found out Clara was dead I brought her back to life and she told me everything about you and your friends, and I did some digging and found out that each of you was connected to a loved one's death so our plan was perfect, up until Kyle here had to go and ruin everything!" Beth shouts angrily, her voice sounding demonic.