Chapter 5- He'll Heal

Grayson's POV
After hearing Nick say what he thought about that stupid prophecy thing, I couldn't help but freak out a little. Most importantly I freaked out in the morning when I woke up in a pool of blood on me.

I got up off the ground with a splitting headache. It was then that I realized I was completely naked. "What the hell?!"

I thought "Is this some sick joke?" That was until I saw what was next to me. It was a coyote, and it was dead.

Did I go hunting last night?

Could I possibly have been sleep walking?

Shit my head hurts.

I got up and went to find my clothes only to see that the shirt was ripped, along with the pants, luckily the underwear was okay. I quickly put my clothes back on, picked up the coyote and walked back to camp only to be greeted by concerned faces.

Piper was the first to speak. "Oh my god are you okay?!" I nod. "I uh I went hunting early-"

"Dumbass! You could've gotten yourself killed going by yourself! And why the hell are you in your boxers?" Nick snapped angrily, I chuckle. "It's okay Nick, I'm fine."

Everyone was crowded around me except Beth. She is holding both her stomach and her head.
"Guys, I don't feel so good..."

I go over to check on her but jump back when I see her eyes. "What? What's wrong? Why are you stepping back?" Beth questions frantically, everyone's eyes go wide as she looked up.

"Beth your eyes are blue. How is that possible? You have brown eyes." Piper questions apprehensively.

 "What are you talking about?" Beth ran into the bathroom and came back out with sunglasses on

"It's okay guys. I understand what this is-"

"Care explaining it to us?" Lauren snapped, meanwhile Kyle looked like he was in a daze. "It's the prophecy." Kyle finally said, snapping out of the trance he was in.

"That's a bunch of garbage-"

"Really Gray?Then tell me why I just got a vision of you waking up in a pool of blood this morning, not to mention that the blood is mostly on your mouth. And now this stuff with Beth... this isn't a coincidence. It's the prophecy coming to life. You two must be the werewolves-"

"Yeah and I'm Madonna!" Piper commented sarcastically, Wren shakes her head. "No. Kyle's right, all this is connected somehow and it all starts with us. First it was the explosion which we all somehow managed to come out of without a scratch on us, then all of a sudden my wound healed completely. Piper was bent into a pretzel shape from the explosion, yet here she is in perfect shape. Then the board that lead us to that creepy movie room that had the prophecy thing in it. And now this! It's all connected! Don't you see? We are in some sort of hell and we are paying for our mistakes now." Lauren started flipping out.