Chapter 21- Guns, Knifes, and Casey

Grayson's POV
We all just stared at our phones in shock. This can't be happening. We can't let this happen. This is exactly why Beth and I are running from the Royals. I just need to convince the rest of them to go along with it.

"Guys we need to go like now-"

"No. We have a mission. You know what happens if we don't-"

"Kyle this is Wren we're talking about!"

"This is also our lives that we're talking about. Are you really gonna just put your life on the line for her cuz I'm sure as hell not going to." Kyle took out his knife but Nick pulled out his gun.

"Take one step closer and you're dead." Nick growls, Kyle laughs and puts his hands up. "Either way I'm dead already-"

"We are not letting you touch her. We are all in this together whether you like it or not. We need to grab Wren and leave town, trust me. That is how Beth and I got away." Nick and Kyle stopped and turned to look at us in confusion.

"You what? How?" Kyle snaps. I look back at Beth, she nods, giving confirmation. "It's a long story. I'll explain once we're safe, but for now give me your knife Kyle." I held out my hand, he reluctantly gave it to me. I grabbed his arm and slit his wrist.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Kyle screams in pain, I sigh. "They put tracking chips in us. If we're going to do this then I need to remove your chips." I opened up my claws and pulled it out of his arm. He was screaming in pain by the time I was done.

Piper ran over to him but he pushed her away. "I can make the pain stop just hold fucking still Kyle." She grabbed his arm and closed her eyes, within seconds he was healed. I held up the knife and looked between Nick and Piper. "Who's next?"

Piper grabbed the knife. "Since Nick is a big baby who is afraid of blood I'll go first." She cut her arm and took out the chip seeming unfazed or hurt. She slowly walked up to Nick and gave him a smile. "Close your eyes. This is going to hurt."

She raised the knife to his wrist and started to take out the chip. "Fuck that hurts like a bitch!" Within a few minutes the chip was out and he was healed.

"Now the real question is who wants to help me get Wren's chip?" Piper questions, I step up. "I'll go."

"Me too." Kyle interferes, Nick shakes his head. "Oh hell no. We are not revisiting this-"

"Fine Nick. If you have such low faith and trust in me then why don't we all go so you can see that I am not gonna kill her. She's the one eating at herself, if anyone is going to kill her it's herself. You'll see." Nick rolled his eyes and put a gun to Kyle's back. "Fine. But if you even look at her the wrong way I won't hesitate to shoot you."

We walked downstairs to the panic room to see Wren smirking evilly. "So you decided to come back. See I told you I'm fine." Piper went to open the door but Kyle stopped her.

"Wait Piper, that's not Wren." Kyle said uneasily, we all looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Vampires will try and manipulate things after they flipped their switch. Blood from the neck is a necessity for them, and when they are deprived of it they will try and trick you into being their victim. That right there is not Wren-"

"You're right. The names Casey. Now why don't you come over here and untie me handsome?" She winked at Kyle. That's how we knew it wasn't her. "Piper, go get the chip." Nick growled, Wren chuckled.

"Ooo feisty, I like this one."

Piper quickly went into the panic room and started to take out the knife. Wren looked at her in fear. "Wait what are you doing? Get away from me! Stop!"

Piper dug the knife into her arm and started digging for the chip. "OW YOU BITCH!" The veins popped out in her eyes and her eyes turned red.

"It's for your own good Wren-"

"FUCK YOU BITCH! I HATE YOU!" She screams at Piper as she rips the chip out. Without another word Piper walked out and locked the door leaving us all to stare blankly at her.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just that you don't seem very fazed by this. Are you alright?" Beth asks, Piper nods and puts on a smile. "I'm fine. Back at the academy I faced much worse. But Kyle is right. That is not Wren. However, we need to get out of here and fast. We can go somewhere far away. How about New York?"

"It's farther away from here so I'm down. How are we getting there?" Kyle questions, Piper smirks. "Leave that to me." She puts her hands on Kyle and Nick. Within seconds she teleported back by herself.

"Okay, Nick is setting up the safe house. If I teleport Wren while she's in her shackles then she'll stay like that in New York. I just need you to help make sure she stays tied down. Gray grab one side, Beth grab the other, and no matter what do not let go." We both nodded and put our hands on Wren. Piper placed her hands on Lauren's head and closed her eyes. Within seconds we were at the new safe house.

"Oooo that was fun! Casey like!" I'll admit it bothered me that Wren called herself Casey. Hopefully Wren was right and this only lasts two days because otherwise we're screwed.

"Your name is not Casey. It's Wren." Piper scolds, earning a glare from Wren in the process. "I am and can be whoever the fuck I want to be okay Pipes? This is the new me and frankly, I don't care if you like me or not."

"That's just the blood lust talking Wren. You'll get over it soon." Kyle replied in frustration. He's been here with her longer than Beth and I so maybe he knows what is really happening. I know he kind of explained it before but it doesn't make any sense because Wren was perfectly fine after we defeated Clara.

If the academy did what I think they did then we're in some deep trouble.