Chapter 14- There Was Nothing I Could Do

Grayson's POV
The last thing I remember is getting pushed in separate directions by a powerful force. I need to get out of here.

I went to get up but I was restrained. There were chains attached to my whole body. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" A voice that I recognize as Kyle's shouts.

"Kyle?! Kyle where are you!" I scream. "I'M HERE GRAY!"

"GUYS! YOU NEED TO WARN WREN!" Piper screams. "GUYS? WHERE ARE YOU?" Nick shouts in response.

"Ugh please stop with the shouting! You're right next to each other." With the wave of her hand we were all able to see each other. We were all chained up in a line next to each other.

I heard moaning come from next to me. It was Wren, she looked badly hurt. "Well finally! The princess is awake!"

Lauren's POV
I felt weak. I could barely see, and I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't even react when I saw everyone chained up next to me. But what really made me snap into reality was when I saw who was behind this.

"Are we dead?" I ask Gray, he shakes his head. "Oh no Wren. You are very much alive, as am I. As we all are" I recognized that voice. It was the voice that I knew I would never forget.

"Clara?"

"Yes Wren, remember me? I'm the girl you left for dead." She growls, everyone looks at me uneasily. "What is she talking about?" Piper questions uneasily, I shake my head as Clara laughs.

"You haven't told them? Oh wow this is priceless! Well let me educate you about the night that I was pronounced dead. You see, there was a drunk driver but they didn't hit us, Wren was the drunk driver. But I'm guessing you didn't know that. But what you also don't know is that she had a choice between saving me or her brother and she chose him. But he was already dead! I on the other hand was clinging on for my life. She left me to die!"

"So this is what all of this has been about? You killed all of those people, and you've been torturing us, all for revenge on her? Are you fucking kidding me?!" Grayson shouts, Clara shakes her head and laughs.

"It's not just revenge on her. It's revenge for all of us as well." We all looked at her as if she had three heads. But once we saw the others come out of the shadows, everything made sense.

"You see, I didn't know I was a witch until I died, or at least I thought I did. Apparently my powers had saved me. Once I learned how to control them, I set my plan for revenge. All of you act like these perfect human beings when you are all in fact awful. So I figured that you all would be the perfect targets. So I planted the bomb in the campground and I moved the Quijia board with telekinesis so that you would believe I was helping you. Then I set up the video about the prophecy and gave you all powers that I knew would destroy you. See, Beth here was never part of the plan. But once I dug a little deeper into her past, the plan was fool proof."

"But why bring them back?" Nick questions, motioning towards all of those we have done wrong.

Kyle's sister Abby, A guy I'm assuming is Beth's brother, Nick's brother Ethan, Piper's ex boyfriend Dean, and Clara. All of whom were pronounced dead.

What the hell is going on?

"This is all part of your test." Clara replied with a smirk. Confusion struck everyone but me. I realized what she was trying to do. "Test what test?"

"A test to see if we live or die."

"You were always so smart Wren. Maybe those smarts will be what keeps you alive. Your tests start now." Clara snapped her fingers and we were all dropped down from the floor.