Chapter 13- Come And Get Me Bitch

Lauren's POV
My biggest fear had come true. I'm alone. Why did this have to happen? Is this some sort of punishment?

I couldn't help but think about when everything was okay back in freshmen year. Specifically, I was remembering this one day when we all got high for the first time and we were admitting our secrets.

"Your turn Gray." Piper said with a giggle. Grayson chuckled before answering. "Okay...As stupid as this sounds. I'm afraid of unicorns." We all start hysterically laughing.

"It's not funny guys! They may be cute and cuddly but cute and cuddly can only get you so far... that horn can kill anyone." He shutters, I just hysterically start laughing.

"Well since you think my phobia is so funny, what about you Wren? What are you afraid of?" Gray snaps, I sigh.

"Well... I think my biggest fear would have to be being alone. I'm afraid that one day everyone I love is going to be gone and I'll be all by myself."

"Damn. That's deep. I was gonna say that I'm afraid of that pink elephant in the corner. It's telling me that it's gonna steal my clothes, money, and family." We all thought Nick was kidding, but once he started rocking back and fourth was when we knew he wasn't joking.

"You're tripping out Nick." Clara said with a chuckle, he shakes his head. "One thing I know for sure is that I'm never doing this again."

"It's not even effecting me. You guys are wusses." Piper replied, taking another hit of the joint.

This can't be real. I must be imagining this. This is all a dream depicted by my fear. All I have to do is wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up!

"AHHHH! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" I was going insane within a matter of minutes. I hate being alone. It reminds me of back when I had my drinking problem and I believed alcohol was the answer.

There's got to be a way to save everyone. It's up to me now. I forced myself up and ran back to the cabin. As much as I hated it, I had to pull out the Quijia board. I need answers.

"Clara please. If you are here, I need answers. Why is this happening? Please. Give me a sign!" There was a strike of lightning a couple miles down.

"Was that you Clara?" The board moved to yes. I took a sigh of relief. "Thank god. You are my only hope right now. Please, is everyone okay? I need to know." The board moved to no. Panic consumed me.

"Why? What's wrong? Who is it?" The board moved out to spell Piper. "Is... Is she dead?"

The board moved to no.

"Do you know where everyone is?" The board moved to yes. My fear and anxiety turned to joy and excitement. "Really? Where are they?"

The board moved to goodbye. My state of panic returned. "Wait no! Clara! Clara I need your help! Please don't do this!"

Days went by before the board moved again. I felt helpless. I tried looking for everyone but it was as if a portal opened to put me right back where I started.

I was tired, dehydrated, and quite literally was going insane. That's when I finally had enough. I ran outside and started screaming. "OKAY YOU BITCH! I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING ME! YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING I LOVED THERE IS NOTHING NORE YOU CAN TAKE AWAY. SO COME AND GET ME BITCH!"

There was a burst of thunder and lightning. It didn't take me very long to realize that the lighting was coming straight towards me. I started to run but it was no use. The lightning had struck me.

So there I was, taking my last few breaths, looking at the sky before my vision started to blur and everything went black.

Nick's POV
"You think this is funny you sick bitch?!" I scream at the devil herself, she laughs and smirks.

"Oh Nicky... I'm just getting started."