Chapter 3- The Prophecy

Piper's POV
We all just stood there in shock. What happened to Wren's leg is impossible, she was hurt really bad. It was like the minute I put my head on her shoulder and cried she was healed.

"No way, that is impossible." Gray says braking the silence, Kyle shrugs. "Nothing is impossible but that is definitely peculiar." Kyle replied, earning a glare from Nick.

"Enough with this kumbaya shit! None of this is normal! Our teachers were brutally murdered and our classmates are all dead leaving the six of us. Piper was in a fucking pretzel shape last time I checked yet now she's perfectly fine, Kyle was knocked out, Gray's head was badly injured, and Wren was bleeding out but all of a sudden she's completely healed?! We all should be dead right now yet we are all still alive and nobody is going to question it?!" Nick says angrily, Wren shakes her head.

"You're right, none of this is possible but we are all still alive and that's what matters. We have to focus on how to get out of this alive. We all have to put aside our differences and help each other otherwise we will all be dead. I think we should use the board again." Wren says with a pained look on her face which made Nick get even more angry.

"Are you dumb?! The board is what started this mess in the first place! There is no way-"

"Don't you see?! It was a warning! Clara warned us that something bad was going to happen and we brushed it off. That board is going to give us answers, if you guys don't want to play then I'll play myself." Wren stomped back to her cabin where the Quijia board was and we all followed her.

"You are not in this alone. You're right we need answers, and if playing the board is the only way then I'm in." I reply, sitting down next to her. "Me too." Beth says while sitting down as well. Next was Gray and Kyle, but Nick stood at the door.

"I won't do it, I'll watch but I refuse to do it." Nick replied anxiously, I nodded as Kyle started the game.

"Clara are you here? If you are here give us a sign." Kyle guides, Wren's picture frame falls down. "It's her, that was her picture-"

"We can't know that for sure. Ask it a question only she would know." Nick snaps, Wren sighs. "What was my mother's nickname for me?" Wren asks, the board moves almost instantly.

"Pumpkin seed?" Gray questions with a chuckle, Wren nods. "My mother died the day I was born, the doctors said that there would be complications with the pregnancy so she wrote me a letter which she addressed to her little pumpkin seed. Clara is the only one who saw that letter. It's her, I know it." I never knew that Wren's mom died, I always thought Claudia was her mother because Claudia and Wren's dad had her little brother Liam.

"Okay. Clara why are you here?" Beth questions, the board moved to spell out protection. "Protection? I don't understand Clara." Wren says angrily.

"Wait what if it means protection from the explosion? Think about it, Piper, Kyle and Wren should've died but they didn't. What if she protected us?" Nick asks. I could tell that he was worried, I'm worried too. All of this is really weird.

The board quickly moved to yes.

That was when we all really freaked out. "Why did you protect us Clara?" Gray questions, the board moved to spell out Prophecy.

"What prophecy? We don't know what you're talking about!" Wren says with tears streaming down her face. The board spelled out movie.

"Movie?" I questioned while looking at everyone to see if maybe I can get an answer from someone. Just like that it was as if something clicked in Kyle's head. "Wait, wasn't there a movie room somewhere in the camp grounds? Maybe the answer is in there."