Chapter 28- Game On

Nick's POV
I stood there looking at him in shock. "My son? But how?"

"You see, when a mommy and daddy love each other-"

"I know that how don't be a smart ass! I want an explanation right now. What the hell is going on?" I demand, Will sighs. I could tell that he was contemplating weather or not to tell me the truth but I need to know. "Answer me!"

"I don't really know much about the future because I never met you or mom. I was taken from the two of you after I was born. The Royal's thought it would be best if they took me before the battle started. In my time that was nineteen years ago when in reality it is coming up in a couple months, or it was supposed to but by telling you this I most likely just changed the future."

"The battle?"

"Yes. The battle was a huge event that is supposed to happen in nine months, however it's going to happen sooner than we think since you guys changed your future six years ago. When I was born there was a battle and the Royals wanted to take me. You, mom and the others fought against them and that resulted in you getting that scar that your future self had. In my future, Kyle was ahead of Royals academy but he didn't go to the dark side so now someone else is in charge."

"So the academy isn't real?" I question, he shakes his head. "It's real. Originally it was created to help those with abilities and help them control their power. However, once the evil power took over, it was like everyone got brainwashed. The reason I knew about the six of you is because they consistently taught me about it in order to help me control my powers. They tried to make me believe that my mission was to kill you, but after finding out the truth I know that I can't do that because I will cease to exist."

"How did you find out about all of this?"

"When the Royals took me that day I started to slowly find things out. But they only told me what they wanted to hear. That was until my trainer Sam explained the truth. Sam was one of the good guys, he died protecting me and to honor his memory I vowed that I would find the six of you and help take the Royals down. I don't know who the new evil is that is leading them though. As I said before it was supposed to be Kyle but things changed and now I have absolutely no idea. But right now we need to find the others, especially mom." The tone in his voice worried me.

"Is everything okay?" He shakes his head. "Let's just say that if we don't get to them fast, Armageddon is going to happen. Take my hands, I'll lead you to her. The dark magic made you weak." He grabbed my hands but immediately pulled back with a look of fear on his face.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I sense a very dark energy around you. It's worse than the dark magic you used. Oh god, this is worse than I thought. We need to go, like now." He said frantically, I looked at him apprehensively and shook my head. "No. Tell me what going on."

"You've been hexed, and it's gonna get bad. I can reverse the spell on you, but without direct contact with the others I can't." He put his hands on my head, closed his eyes and opened them within minutes. "Done. Now let's go kick some ass."

Kyle's POV
I woke up in a dark space. I was chained up. This feels exactly like it did six years ago. How did the Royals even find us?

"That's a simple question Kyle. You see, one of your friends are not as trustworthy as they pretend to be. But you already figured that out didn't you?" One of the Royals said with a chuckle, I glared at them.

"Why are you doing this? They academy is supposed to help people, not kill them. It's as if this was created solely for the basis of revenge. But revenge on who? If we are all paying for our sins then why us? Unless... is Clara still alive?" The Royal laughed at me as she started burning a piece blade with her hands.