Chapter 7- Don't Be Afraid To Have Sex With Her Tonight

Lauren's POV
When Kyle went down my heart dropped. I thought he was having a heart attack or something. All I saw was him holding his head and clenching his chest before he started hyperventilating.

But when he said "we're not alone" I think part of me died. Everyone was in denial about it except for me. I know what this is. This is god punishing us for everything bad we have ever done. This is how we can save ourselves.

Piper was the first to speak. "What are you talking about?"

He didn't answer. His eyes just went dead and his body turned cold. We all started to panic. "He stopped breathing! I need to start compressions. Wren, I need you to start CPR." Gray shouted, I knelt down and tilted Kyle's head up. I opened his mouth and breathed air into his mouth then Gray did compressions on his stomach.

We did this for three minutes and he still didn't move. Piper pushed us all out of the way and pounced on him. "Kyle I need you to wake up! You can't die on me! YOU'RE THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TO FAMILY! WAKE UP!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and pounded on his chest. He gasped for air.

"Piper, how did you do that?" Blaire questions. Piper doesn't answer, instead she starts kissing Kyle.

"The prophecy." Kyle mumbles, we all glare at him. "What did you just say?" Nick snaps.

I could tell that he was getting angry. We all were angry. But that's not gonna stop us from getting the hell out of here.

I grabbed Nick's hand and squeezed it which told him to shut up. He glared at me but I just rolled my eyes at him and told him to get a grip.

"She's the healer. She has to be. She cried over Wren and Wrens leg healed within a second. And now Kyle was basically dead and she saved him. If that doesn't prove to you that it's real, I don't know what will." Gray responds with a sigh.

"Well What did you mean by we aren't alone?" I ask Kyle, he shakes his head. I need answers, we all do. We need to get a better understanding of what's happening and Kyle is our only ticket.

"Back when I shot Gray I got a premonition. There were five people. Three were girls and two were guys, they looked to be about in their thirties. They are here and they were talking about us. They know about us...and they're coming."

"Well what did they look like?" Piper snaps. I could easily tell that she was about to have a panic attack, but before Kyle could reply, there was a woman's chuckle coming from the woods.

Everyone locked hands and formed a circle, knowing that anyone could come from any direction. We had to keep watch.

"I think you're talking about us."

We came face to face with three women -one tall blonde with blue eyes, and two brunettes, one with glowing blue eyes like Beth's were previously and one with brown eyes dressed in a red coat- and two men. One of the men had scars on his face, which I'll admit scared me, but that was nothing compared to the other one. The other one had glowing eyes, fangs, and claws. I knew we were in some deep shit.

We turned to run away but the brunette with the red coat was already behind us. Instead of fighting back we stood there in shock, wondering who these people were, and how they knew who we were.

"How did you do that?" Kyle questions, breaking the silence, Nick punches him.

"Seriously Kyle? We're in a life or death situation right now and all you can wonder is what she did?!" Piper slaps him over the head.

"Oh, we're not going to hurt you-"

"That's literally what every murderer says in a horror movie before they kill someone so I don't know if I trust that. So tell us who you are, and why the hell you're here." I snapped at the brunette in the red coat. Nick squeezed my hand as a way of telling me to back off, but I wouldn't listen.