Chapter 29- You Finally Figured It Out

Wren's POV
There were so many emotions running through my head right now. I was sad, I was mad, but most importantly I wanted blood. The Royals did this and now they're all going to pay.

I charged at the group of Royals, throwing fireballs to wound them. Once the one that looked like the leader looked winded enough, I turned full vamp and started beating him as hard as I could.

Unknown's POV
Look at them fighting. Lauren is on a rampage, and the others have her back as usual. Flames are being thrown, blood is being shed. It's almost as if it's too easy.

They have no idea what they're in for.

Piper's POV
Wren was the one to throw the final punch, or fireball that brought the head Royal to his knees. He looked at her with pleading eyes, blood trailing down his face.

"Don't do this...please... show some mercy." He begged, she laughed. The look in her eye was devilish, I have to admit that even a part of me was afraid of her.

"Please? Oh that's funny. Where was my mercy when you decided to make me into a demon with the snap of your fingers? Where was that mercy when you made me kill until I felt numb inside and wanted to die? Where was Grayson's mercy when you ripped his heart out and killed him? Where was my son's mercy when you ripped him away from his family and made him feel like he was alone huh?!" The veins in her eyes started to pop out and her eyes turned black. It wasn't long until her fangs came out and she was in full vamp mode.

"Wren-"

"No Piper! I need to do this. They've made the past six years for me more hell than you can ever imagine. I'm done fighting. Kyle was right, the only way to fix this is to get rid of them once and for all. It ends now." She builds fireballs with her hands and melts the Royal until he is just ash.

"Holy shit. That was wild!" We turn to face Beth. I ran to hug her. "Thank god you're okay. Do you know where Kyle is?"

"Yes, I found him a little while ago. He's wounded, and he needs help to heal. I've been trying to find you guys but this place is like a maze, but I'm afraid if we don't go now he won't have much time." She replied frantically, I quickly nod.

"Okay, I can teleport us there. Everyone grab hands, Beth, picture the place you last saw Kyle and I'll focus on teleporting there." We all closed our eyes, I did my thing and was able to find Kyle within seconds.

"Kyle!" Nick screams, running over to him. I was frozen. It didn't even look like him. There's just so much blood and burn marks...I need to help him.

I ran over to him and placed my hands on his heart. It wasn't working. I started to cry, even as my tears fell on him he still wouldn't heal. "Piper..."

"No. Don't you go dying on me Kyle. You're going to make it out of here. We all are, just stay with me. Please!"

"I love you..." He trails off, I shake my head as he closed his eyes. Keep fighting don't stop. I started pounding on his chest, looking up to the sky and screaming. "no No NO! YOU LET EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT GET HURT! WHAT KIND OF GOD DOES THAT?!"

"Don't go all killer on us like Wren, Piper. That's legitimately the last thing we need right now." I glared at her, but I couldn't help but look at the others as well. Nick was crying, but Wren looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"What did you just say?" A tear fell down her face, she looked like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"Nothing, forget about it. We need to burry the body." Beth brushes off Wren's question but I could tell that Wren wasn't going to budge. "What's wrong Wren? I can see it, explain." Nick said apprehensively, Wren shakes her head.

"Back at the camp when we were in our dream states, one of my dreams happened to be when I walked into a room facing a mirror with the world killer written in blood. We've always used the word murderers and I've I never told anyone what happened... but you just compared me to one."

Holy shit.

"So you've finally figured it out! I was wondering how long that would take. Now let's get this party started." She snapped her fingers and we all dropped through the floor.
———————————————————————-
Surprise! I've been planning this plot twist for awhile now but I didn't know how exactly to add it in. Why do you think Beth is taking part in all of this? Do you think Kyle is still alive? What about Grayson? Comment your predictions, I can't wait to read them!

-Jen