Chapter 17- I'm Sorry

Grayson's POV
When I woke up it felt as if a million nails were being drilled into my brain. My vision was blurry, but as I managed to look around, I saw Kyle who was wide awake, also tied up in chains and shackles.

"Kyle...We need to get out of here." I mumbled groggily, feeling a stabbing pain in my chest. I heard a girl's laugh come out of the shadows. "Oh great, the prince is awake. It's show time."

I looked up to see Abby.

"Abby? How is this possible AH!" I screamed as my bones started cracking, she chuckled evilly. "That's for me to know and for you to never find out. You wanna know why I'm here Gray? I'm here for revenge."

"Revenge? You killed yourself-"

"BECAUSE OF YOU! I couldn't live with myself after what you said. Kyle is the one who found me. Do you know what that did to him?! Why don't we go back to what happened that day. The day I found out I was pregnant." Abby said angrily. She snapped her fingers and all of a sudden we were back in our bodies that day.

"Hey Grayson, ready for the championship tonight?" Nick said excitedly, I nod and smile. "Hell yeah. I'm even more ready for your brother's party tonight."

"Grayson!" I groaned at the sound of her voice. "Who's that?" Nick asked, I chuckled.

"I think her name is Abby? She's the chick from sports camp that I was hooking up with. But she's completely gone full stalker mode."

"Well she's coming this way so good luck." Nick replied with a chuckle, turning to walk away in the opposite direction. "You're such a great friend!" I shouted sarcastically, Nick flipped me the finger. "I know!"

"Grayson..." I turned around to face Abby who had a smile on her face. "What's up Alice?"

"Abby." She corrected, I nodded and gave a fake smile. "Right. What's up?"

"Well, I think there's something that you should know. Ever since we hooked up at the party, I have just felt like we've gotten closer. And I think what I'm about to tell you is going to bring us even closer... I'm pregnant."

"What?!" My eyes bugged out causing everyone to look at me. I glare at the people in the hallway. "What the hell are you looking at? Carry on with your own conversations!"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty classroom. She kissed me but I pushed her away. "How the hell are you pregnant? We used protection."

"I don't know. It could've broken, who knows? The point is that you and I are going to be the best parents this baby could ever ask for!" She slung her hands around my neck but I shrugged them off.

"Parents? No. I have a future ahead of me. I can't throw that down the drain for some stupid girl and a baby. Get rid of it."

"What? But...but I thought you loved me."

"Not enough to have a baby with you. Like are you kidding me Abby? We're fifteen years old, we're practically babies. Think about it. It's a bad idea Abby. Get rid of it!" Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"How could you do this to me? Who does that? I don't even know how to get rid of the baby!" She cries, I shrug and shake my head. "Get drunk, take pills, I don't fucking know! But what I do know is that a baby will ruin me. I'm sorry Abby, but I don't love you."

I turned away and left her crying. I can't deal with this. Especially tonight.

I turned to Kyle who had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry man. I didn't know she was your sister-"