Chapter 18- You Couldn't Stop It From Happening

Lauren's POV
I was in so much pain. Both emotionally and physically. This pain is indescribable. "You feel that Wren? That is the pain of your heart stopping. You're changing."

"Go to hell." I spat angrily, she chuckles. "The only one going to hell after this is you Wren. Especially after everything you've done. You've stolen, lied, and even worse murdered. You left me to die and I'm gonna make sure you pay.
Quid mali sit bonum et quid boni faciam Laurenfeel senex est mortuus, et omnis dolor frigus." She waver her hands around and a blue mist appeared. That's when I started screaming in pain.

It felt like my insides were being ripped out limb by limb. I was bleeding from the inside out. I'm dying. She's killing me.

"Clara...Stop."

"Now why in the hell would I show you any mercy after what you did? You killed me!" She shouts, twisting her psychological knife further into my heart.

"I didn't mean to-"

"You were drunk just like you always were. But the emotional pain and suffering you had to go through to get here was worth the wait. You don't understand why I hate you so much do you?" I shake my head, she makes the pain stop by snapping her fingers.

"Well let me fill you in. You always got everything you wanted. You got head cheerleader, you had an awesome stepmom, you got good grades, you even had a great boyfriend. Yet you complained about it all!"

"Is that what you think? That my life was perfect? How do you call unintentionally killing those you love, getting raped and pregnant at fourteen, and becoming an alcoholic perfect?" I snap angrily, she chuckles.

"You deserved everything you got." I glare at her. "How can you say that? You were my best friend-"

"I was your doormat! You knew I liked Nick but you went for him anyways! So that night when he kissed me, I was happier than words could even describe. But then you found out and it turned to hell."

"How would you have liked me to react seeing my boyfriend kiss my best friend? Would you like me to be happy about it? Of course I had the right to be angry-"

"You didn't have to get in the car that day!" She screams, tears start rolling down my face. "I regret that mistake every single day of my life! You have no idea what I was going through. And If you didn't show up at my brother's game then the accident wouldn't have happened! Everyone would still be alive, I would be a bitter piece of shit and you would have gotten your way."

"Bullshit. Why don't we take a look back at that day." She puts her hands on me and transports me back to the day it all went down. She took me back to relive the worst day of my life.

"Lauren this needs to stop. Dr Larsen said-"

"I don't give a shit about what Dr Dimwit said Claudia because it's all bullshit. I'm perfectly fine." She glared at me and put her hands on her hips.

"Fine? Is that why you have all those new cuts and scratches on you? Yeah you're perfectly fine just fucking up your life. Who gives a shit about what it's doing to those around you right? Dominic loves you, but he can't even be near you when you're like this. Clara loves you, yet somehow you pushed her away too. You need help." She went to grab my hands but I pushed her away.

"You're not my mother. You're not even around enough to understand a piece of what I'm going through. You don't understand how every little thing reminds me of that awful night. You don't understand how much I hate myself for letting it happen! But more so I hate all of you. Because when I cried out for your help you claimed I was over exaggerating. So I have one thing to say and that is fuck you. Now I'm gonna take Jake to his game and I'm gonna be happy for him." I put on a fake smile as I went to knock on his door.