Chapter 15- Stop Lying

Piper's POV
I don't understand why all of this is happening. Why us? Why now? Why is Clara so hell bent on getting revenge on us all?

"That's a simple question. All of us have been wronged by all of you Pipes." I almost cried at the sound of his voice. I can't believe it.

"Dean? But how, I don't understand." I shake my head as he laughs. "Well let me fill you in. Each one of you have a dark secret. Once Clara found them out, she brought us all back."

"So why are you here to taunt me? What happened to you was not my fault-"

"That's such a lie. But I guess that's what you're good at right? You let me die. You let him kill me!" Tears start streaming down my face. This boy was one of the worst things to ever happen to me, but somehow I couldn't stop loving him.

"Is that what you think? Dean I loved you so much that it hurt me. I didn't know what he was going to do to you!"

He took out a knife and slashed me across the arm. "STOP LYING!"I winced in pain, not being able to grab my arm as it healed. "I'm not lying, I swear."

"Let's take a look back at that night shall we?" Before I could process what he walk talking about we were in my room the summer of sophomore year. Dean had been my boyfriend for a year and things were getting serious between the two of us.

"I love you Sara." Dean mumbled as he kissed me. I pushed him off and glared at him. "Who the fuck is Sara?"

"I don't know, why?" He went to kiss me again but I pulled away. "You called me Sara. My name is Piper. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"It was a misunderstanding-"

"What misunderstanding?! You said the wrong name! And to think I was actually going to go all the way with you tonight." I'm disgusted. He doesn't even think he did anything wrong.

"You still can. Just forget I said anything-"

"No. I'm not gonna lose my virginity to some loser who can't even say the correct name." Before I could say anything else, the front door slammed shut and fear ran through my body.

"Bitches I'm home!" My father shouts, clearly drunk. I look at Dean with wide eyes before making him hide. My room is on the third floor in the attic, there's no option of climbing out the window.

"Shit my dads home! Hide in the closet. I'm not done talking about this." I pushed him into my closet right on time as my father came bursting into my room.

"I thought I heard a boy in here." He slurred angrily, I shake my head and put on a fake smile. "Nope, no boys here."

He looked at me skeptically before continuing "go make me a drink Pipes."

"What kind?" I question, he rolls his eyes. "You already know my usual, now go you stupid bitch."

I could tell he was angry, so without hesitation I ran downstairs to make his margarita. I was praying so hard that he wouldn't find Dean. Unfortunately God was not on my side.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I ran upstairs with my father's drink in my hand, hoping that he'll let me take care of this. "Here you go father." He turned to me with an angered expression.

"You've been lying to me Piper."

"No dad I swear I didn't lie-"

"Well then who the fuck is this?!" He points to Dean, I look at him nervously. The look in Dean's eyes was 'I'm gonna be the hero' but I shook my head, telling him no.

"I am Malia's son Dean. She was cleaning the other day and she lost an earring. Your daughter was helping me look for it. I'll tell her I couldn't find it." Dean went to walk out of the door but my father stopped him.

"Why didn't Malia just come herself?"

"Because she took a girls trip with her friends."

"Why were you in the closet?"

"Because your daughter was afraid as to how you would react with a boy in her room."

"And why would that be?" Please don't say it Dean. Please.

"Because you're obviously a drunk, and I may be a douchebag but I would never call a woman a bitch, let alone my own daughter-"

"Dean stop-"

"No Piper. He needs to realize that what he's doing is unhealthy and cowardice. Don't you see that she's afraid of you? Every time the phone rings or every time a car alarm goes off she jumps and that's all because of you. You think you can hide your problems and insecurities behind alcohol. You're a coward-"

He was cut off by the knife that my father plunged through his chest. As Dean fell to the ground, my instinct was to run to him and try to save him.

"How could you do that?!" I scream at my father, he laughs and starts walking away. "One day you're gonna have to make the same kind of choice whether you like it or not. This is who we are Piper."

I shook my head and took out my phone as I applied pressure to Dean's wound in attempts to stop the bleeding. "I'm calling 911"

"You do that and I'll gut you the exact same way, just I'll make it slower and more painful. Go get some trash bags, I'll handle this." He snapped, I turned back to Dean who had already passed out. Panic struck me.

"Dean wake up. Please wake up!" I cry onto his chest. My father grabs me by the neck and flings me away from the body. "I said go."

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I scream with tears strolling down my face, Dean smirks. "Because you let him kill me!"

"No I didn't! I'm the one who tipped off the police! I'm the one who got my bastard of a father locked up in prison for what he did to you-"

"BUT YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME!"

"YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE POKED THE BEAR! I TOLD YOU HOW HE WAS AND YOU WENT AND DID IT ANYWAYS AND THAT IS WHAT GOT YOU MURDERED! NOT ME! SO WHATEVER SICK AND TWISTED PLAN YOU HAVE HERE YOU CAN TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I DIDN'T CARE! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH IT HURT ME. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DEATH DID TO ME?! I TURNED AWAY ALL OF MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I WAS WITH YOU AND ONCE YOU WERE GONE I COULDN'T EVEN TALK TO ANYONE! SO FUCK YOU DEAN!"

I screamed so loud that he started lighting on fire. And then poof he was gone.

I forgot that when our future selves came to us they said we could manipulate the elements. I was fire. And I sent him straight back to hell.