Chapter 12- Gone

Pipers POV
I woke up with a splitting headache. It took everything in me not to throw up right then and there but I realized I had to be strong. The last thing I remember was watching Wren and Nick put up the shield and all of a sudden I was here.

I tried looking around to see if I was in a familiar place but it was no use. It was as if I was stuck in a big black box of darkness because I couldn't see in front of me.

"Oh great! Look who's up" A voice said sarcastically. I crunched my eyebrows in confusion. Wait a minute... I know that voice.

It can't be.

"Holy shit."

"Sorry to do this Piper but you're going to be the bait for my plan. Actually, I'm not even sorry. You deserve everything that's coming to you."

Grayson's POV
I was on the verge of freaking out, and I knew that Nick was too but he was staying strong. I decided to pull him aside to talk despite his protests about leaving Wren.

"Look man, I don't know what the hell is going on but I know that whatever it is it's bad. We need to leave. Kyle and I can fend them off for awhile, you just have to get the girls out-"

"Absolutely fucking not. Bitch or not, Piper was once my best friend and right now our only mission should be figuring out how to get her back and most importantly how to fight this. We don't know who they are and how many of them there are but we do know one thing. We're a family. And families don't go and leave each other when things get tough. They stick together and that is what I intend to do. So if you want to go run and be a little bitch Gray then be my guest. Whoever is doing this is targeting us for a reason so step out that door and you're as good as dead." Of course Wren has to interfere.

"I'm just trying to find a way to get out of this alive." I put my hands up in surrender as she laughs. "There is no way out Gray. The only way out is death and I don't know about you but I don't want to die. We're in this together. So we either fight and win, or die trying."

Part of me knows she's right. But the other part is telling me to get the hell out no matter what. I can't just leave them, there has to be something.

"There has to be something we can do. Kyle, are you getting anything?" Beth asks Kyle as he shakes his head. I can see Lauren's anger levels start to grow.

"He just needs to focus. Kyle this is Piper we're talking about. Focus on Piper. Her voice, her scent, her smile, everything you can remember about her! Focus-"

"I can't!" She slaps him across the face and glared at him. Nick went to pull her away but she slapped him too. "God it's like none of you want her back! He is our only option! You need to think about her Kyle. Picture her!" She screams, I shake my head and look at Nick. We both noticed that her fangs are out and she's angry beyond belief.

"Get her out of here. Calm her down so she doesn't try to bite you." Nick carried Wren out screaming. Beth just glared at me coldly. "She was just trying to help."

"Screaming at him is not gonna help him find her."

"Guys?" Kyle murmurs.

"But it could give him encouragement! You're ruining our chance at a good life! It's like you don't even want to get out of here-"

"Of course I do Beth! There are dead bodies everywhere, we just saw our future selves, and we have powers which is fucking impossible! All of this is crazy and having her yell at him is not gonna help!"

"GUYS!" We heard the sound of choking and turned to Kyle who looked like he was seizing. I smirked victoriously as Beth turned away.

"I can't look at him like that."