Jacklyn

Mikey and I chuckled at the jealousy before he began to eat again and focus back onto the tv screen. I got bored pretty quickly and the only thought in my head was how Rye was feeling. So, I got up and entered our room where he was sleeping peacefully. 'He must've got tired and just fell asleep' I thought, smiling at his beautiful appearance while sleeping.

I walked over to him and sat down on the floor beside the bed. 'Wow, this is déjà vu but opposite' I thought, remembering that time where I was sleeping and Rye was sat on the floor beside the bed and waiting patiently for me to wake up. It's funny now remembering those times. But now I'm happier than I've ever been, and I never expected to be happier than when I became a part of a Roadtrip.

Jacks POV*
Once we got to our room, brook slammed the door behind us then he roughly pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. 'Woah, dominate Brook' I thought while he held my cheek in his hand and had his lips pushed against mine. 'I couldn't just receive and lose my masculinity aha, no'. So I grabbed his waist and flipped him around onto the wall, surprising him.

We continued to make out until I couldn't clear my mind enough to carry on. I pulled away, stepping back and gazed at his pleading face and puppy dog eyes looking at me and pleading for more. "What was that before?" I asked. His pleading expression suddenly shifted into a face of disappointment and sadness. I walked closer towards him, feeling bad although still confused.

He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed deeply, "please Jack. I love you" he muttered. I closed my eyes and began stroking his noodle hair, "it's okay" I sighed refreshing my memory and clearing it of all the possible thoughts of what happened. "Don't leave me" he mumbled while sniffing and trying not to cry. "Brook, I will never" I smiled, hugging him as tight as I could.