Boyfriend

I woke up very early that next morning, I'm not sure why but I did. I was making tea when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see a very happy Rye standing behind me. "Is this going to be a thing that happens all the time?" I said smiling, "yes" he said giving me a gentle kiss on my cheek. I made him a cup of tea and we cuddled on my bed waiting for the rest of the boys to wake up.

Brook and Jack appeared an hour later, Rye and I continued to cuddle because the boys don't suspect something as we always do cute things. They sat together on the sofa and cuddled, that was a first; but we didn't say anything. Mikey woke up a few minutes later and Harvey was last, he looked around the room confused and said while rubbing his eyes, "is this a cuddle club?". I giggled and replied "I think".

Mikey, Brook, Jack and Harvey all decided to go to the gym, "hey boys, do you wanna come?" Brook asked, "we're just gonna stay here" I said smiling. They all left the apartment together, leaving Rye and I in the apartment alone.

"Did you notice what Brook and Jack were doing?" I said, "yeah. They were cuddling" Rye said confused. "Anyways, what should we do?" I asked, he moved in close and kissed my lips for a long time. "I love you" he said in between kisses, I broke away and said "what?". "I love you" he said smiling, "I love you so much Ryan Beaumont" I said kissing him again.

After we stopped kissing he said "Andy?", "yeah" I said nervously. "I know we love each other but I haven't officially asked yet... will you be my boyfriend?". "Of course" I said wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly.