Engagement Party pt2

Rye's POV*
"Hey Sammie and Shaun!" Andy laughed as they stepped back from the hug with large grins on their faces. They hesitated for a brief second before running away to find the other kids that were roaming around the garden. Andy arose to greet the others who were watching us hug everyone. While I was staring at Andy's handsome smile, I was aggressively hugged by Robbie.

I patted his back and laughed into his shoulder while we hugged. "Good to see you Robbie" I chuckled, releasing myself from his arms and smiling at him. "I'm so happy for you bro" he smiled. After we hugged everyone, Andy sat down at a table to watch everyone dance. I looked at him in disappointment, crossing my arms while he looked up at me with confusion on his face.

"Come dance!" I said, raising my eyebrows at him. "What? No" he stated shaking his head in rejection. "Lets dance! It's our engagement party" I tried to convince him but he wouldn't change his decision. I gave up trying to persuade him with words so I stepped closer towards him and pulled his hand, forcing him to stand up.

"Ryan" he whined while I pulled him closer to the speakers. I began to dance and he just looked at me in disgust. "Come on" I said, still dancing crazily in front of him. After letting out a regretting whine he began to dance along; making me happy at my success.

After awkwardly dancing for a while and being embarrassed, Andy began to forget the people around us and let loose on the dance floor. He doesn't realise that he's actually quite good at dancing. The party music stopped suddenly and switched to slow music. I wiped the sweat that was pooling up on my forehead.

I panted until my breathing began to slow down and I pulled Andy close to me to start swaying to the music. People started to get up and dance together, Brook and Jack, Mikey and Elise; it was amazing to see everyone so happy. He gazed into my eyes, focused so deeply he didn't look anywhere else. His beautiful smile appeared on his face as we swayed side to side.

Then, he pulled me closer to his chest and we kissed. The people who surrounded us began clapping, and while our lips were still pressed together, I heard Brook yell loudly "yes!". It made us both laugh and we broke apart, violently blushing. I looked over at Brook who was cuddling Jack and smiling at us laughing.