Morning

Andy's POV*
The morning arrived and the sun shone through the window waking me up from my slumber. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking over at Rye who was sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled at the beautiful sight, my dimples showing in my cheeks. I traced my finger down his muscular arm before getting up and entering the living room.

"Hey" I groaned, showing a small smile on my face while looking at Mikey and Elise who were cuddled up on the couch watching TV. "Hey Fovvs" Elise replied, reaching for another price of toast. I stumbled to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and I opened the fridge grabbing the milk carton and placing it on the counter. I boiled the water and grabbed my monkey mug.

After finishing my tea I sat down beside Mikey and Elise, not caring about third wheeling. "So..." I started, sipping the tea. "What are you to then?" I asked smirking at them who looked at me in shock. "Well, she's my girlfriend" Mikey replied, smiling at me then at Elise who cuddled deeper into his shoulder. "Wait, when did this happen?" I frowned.

"Last night. I went with her to drop her off at her house and before she left I asked her, she said yes" he announced looking proud. "Awww" i cooed, sipping more of the tea. While we were all focused on the TV screen a tired Brook crept inside the living room. "Heyo!" Mikey yelled at him. "Ahh, too loud" he mumbled covering his ears. "Sorry!" Mikey shouted back, making Elise and I laugh.

"Jack still asleep?" I asked, my mug now empty. "What do you think? He's the laziest in the band, he'd never wake up at this time" Brook said. "Good point" I replied getting up from the chair. "Is Rye still asleep?" Brook asked. "Yep" I sighed. "Nope" Rye smirked while walking over to me. "Hey look! He's alive!" Mikey exaggerated.

Rye hesitated his step in front of me. I looked at him in concern while he frowned at the floor. "Rye? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, approaching him slowly. "I'm gonna-" he cut himself off and ran to the bathroom while I followed. He kneeled at the toilet at began to throw up. I ran up to him, rubbing his back in comfort, "it's okay" I said.