Apology

The next day, I was eating pizza with the boys in the living room, we where laughing and joking; it was great, especially the pizza. I got up and walked to the living room, my phone in my hand and Rye following close behind me. He turned around and looked at the boys before walking into me, my phone falling out my hand onto the concrete floor. "RYE!" I yelled, "I'm so sorry Andy" he said, his head in his hand. I leaned down to pick it up off the floor, I turned it over and the screen was completely cracked. I felt enraged but mostly sad, "Rye come with me!!" I yelled, the boys fearful on the floor.

I pulled Rye into his room. "I'm so sorry Andy, I didn't mean to" he apologised, "I have to go buy a new one now" I sighed in disappointment. "I'm really, truly sorry" he pleaded, hoping I'd forgive him. "What were you doing?" I said trying not to yell at him. "I'm so so so sorry", he inches his way closer to me, until he was a few inches away. "I'll buy you a new one" he said, "no, you don't have to do that" I sighed. He got closer, until his forehead was against mine, his breath on my lips.

"What are you doing?" I said, breathing heavily. "This" he said rapidly before pushing his lips against mine and putting his hands on my neck. I was surprised, but I kissed back. I put my arms around his neck, the kiss becoming deeper. He pushed me against the wall and continued kissing me. "Hey guys is everything alright?" We heard Brook say as the door was pushed open, revealing the boys standing in the hallway. Rye jumped off me and didn't make eye contact with them. "Erm... I guess things are good" Mikey said awkwardly.

Later that day, we all hardly talked to each other, I had forgiven Rye (obviously) but the boys where still acting awkward around me and Rye. I knew they were all probably ecstatic about a Randy make out being that passionate but didn't like how they saw it.

How did I feel afterwards? Your probably asking. Well, I'm not sure... I like Rye, I liked that kiss... I really liked that kiss, but he's just my friend.

Is he just my friend?