"You're just... beautiful"

Andy's POV*
Rye and I had been watching a movie. His arms wrapped around me into a comfortable cuddle as our eyes focused on the screen. He'd place a pleasant kiss on me every now and again which made me smile. The movie finished and I looked up at Rye who was smiling at me lovingly. "What?" I said, "is there something on my face?". "No. You're just... beautiful" he said.

"Awww. So are you" I said fluffing his curly hair. "I love you Fovvs" he smiled. "I love you too Rye". I let out a big yawn afterwards, burying myself deeper into the cuddle. "Are you tired?" He whispered. I nodded my head in reply. "I'm going to make a tea, do you want one?" He said. "No" I mumbled with my eyes closed.He climbed out the cuddle and I snuggled into the bed and began drifting off to sleep.

Rye's POV*
I gazed at him as I stood by the door. His messy blonde hair and tired, flushed face pressed against the cloud like pillow was fascinating. I couldn't stop smiling at his perfection. After I began hearing light snores, I quietly left the room.

I made my tea surprisingly quickly then plopped onto the sofa taking a big sip. I looked behind me to see Mikey trudge through the hallway. "Hey Mike! What's up?" I asked, trying to hold my tea steady in my hands. "Amber turned up. She said she had to go to the airport because she's leaving to go America. Then when she left me at the airport, I met a girl called Elise. And we talked but when she left I forgot to get her number" he told me.

"Oh" I said surprised, "that was a lot. Well, we watched a movie". "Yeah" He said a little sadly before pulling out his phone and staring at it blankly. I was concerned about him so I got up and sat beside him, wrapping my arm around him, "you'll find her again Mike, and if you don't there's always others" I reassured. "Thanks Ryan" he smiled.

"Ryannnn!" I heard coming from the other room. I looked at Mikey who giggled a little. I sighed and got up and entered the room. "Come sleep next to me" Andy said, tapping the bed where i should be. "It's now 6:45pm babe, we still have to edit the vlog". "No, you don't need to do that yet. Come sleep" he mumbled. "Fine" I said climbing in bed beside him as he smiled at his bribing success.