'What Do I Do?!'

"What do you mean he's gone?" Brook said standing up and walking towards me. "He j-just dis-disappeared" I stuttered, my hands shaking. He pulled me into a hug and said "it's okay he'll come back eventually".

We broke the hug and I walked into the bathroom to see Mikey on the bathroom floor, "can we talk?" I asked. He nodded his head and got up and came with me into Ryes room and we sat on Rye's bed. "Why do you like me?" I asked, "I don't know your just... amazing I guess" he blushed and I looked away from him.

"I love Rye" I said turning back to face his saddened face, "I know, that's why I'm so stupid" he muttered beginning to tear up. I shuffled closer to him and wrapped my arm around his back to try and comfort him. All of a sudden he turned his head towards my face and kissed me. I pulled away immediately and stood up shocked, "why'd you do that?!". He didn't reply so I ran out the room into the bathroom where I sat and thought.

Later that night, when I was unable to sleep, I heard the door creak open. I got up and ran to the front door to see Rye. I ran over to him and hugged him; this is the second time he's disappeared and worried me. "I had to go so I could stop myself from hurting him" he said before I kissed him.

We got into his bed and cuddled till we fell asleep. That night I dreamed about what Mikey did, how he instinctively kissed me and how I could tell Rye. I couldn't. It would break him.
What do I do?!