Loneliness

I got to the hotel and received my room key, then I ran to the room and pushed the door open. I dropped my bag on the floor and jumped on the bed, burrowing my head into the pillow. Then I rolled onto my back and sighed, why do I miss him so much, I thought staring at the blank ceiling above.

I sighed and closed my eyes, picturing him in my arms, his warm body laying against mine and his smile pressed against my chest. Then, I reopened my eyes... and he was gone. All that was left was the chilled air grazing against the space where I felt his touch.

I missed him. But, should I trust him? I know that I love him - I love him so fucking much - and all I wanted in that moment was him to be there with me. I need him. So I'm going to try and forgive him. I know I might be dramatic, that it was only a stupid kiss, but it was with Mikey. Mikey, one of my greatest friends who I also need to completely forgive.

After lying there, asking myself questions, I got up and walked over to my bag and unzipped it. The first item I saw was Andy's hoodie. I stopped and stared at it and a small smile appeared on my face as I lifted it out. I just stared at it, not knowing what to do. I pulled it up to my chest and inhaled the remaining scent of him...

Andy's POV*
I arrived back at the apartment after going out with the boys, Mikey had returned home super early so I expected him to be there joined by Rye. But when I pushed the door open, I only saw Mikey on his bed. "Where's Rye" I asked worryingly. He sighed, "he's staying in a hotel". I froze, I knew it was because of our talk, I should have told him straight after the kiss.

I walked towards his room, forcefully pushing the door open to the cold silent room. I looked around at the lonely beds inside where Harvey had been but was now on your. And at Ryes bed, where we cuddled all night, every night. I sat at the end of his bed, feeling the chilled sheets. The sudden wave of loneliness overcame my body knowing he wouldn't come back anytime soon.