Spooning

We both began getting tired and decided we should go to sleep. As he stood up and made his way to his bedroom, I grabbed his hand and he stopped. "Can we go sleep in your room. I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep" I asked. He smiled and replied "sure Andy". We walked to Rye's room and got into his bed, he was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. I could feel his breathe on my neck, it made me feel safe. After a few minutes of lying with him, I fell asleep.

I woke up to him trying to climb out from behind me, "morning Rye" I said. "Sorry I woke you. morning" he smiled, he was just about to climb away until I grabbed his hand and said in a sleep voice "stay". "Andy we have to get up" he said, still not letting go of my hand. "No, no. Stay" I mumbled, "fine" he said giggling. He climbed back behind me and we cuddled for a while.

We woke up, and we both made our way into the living room and he sat because me on the sofa. Only Jack was there, "hey Jack, where's Mikey and Brooklyn?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa. "Gym. Now..." he smirked, "now what?" Rye said confused looking at me. "Why were you two sleeping together?" He asked raising his eyebrows and leaning forward. I looked over at Rye who could explain what happened last night better. As he was saying how we kissed, Jack yelled "RANDY!". "Jack go on, yell louder, our neighbours couldn't hear you" I sarcastically said. "Sorry" he replied, covering his mouth in embarrassment.

We had a fairly normal chat with Jack, except for the fact that he kept saying we should be a couple. Then Mikey and Brooklyn arrived home, covered is sweat. "You have been working out a lot" Rye said, "yeah" Mikey said, still out of breathe. They both removed their shirts, I looked back at Jack and realised he was staring at Brook. "He Brook you look great! Doesn't he Jack!" I smirked at him, he blushed and reverted his eyes saying, "yeah".