Getting Food

Rye's POV*
I was sat in the living room with everyone, Andy was editing the vlog with Mikey and Brook and Jack where in some of the Roadies DM's. "Is anyone hungry?" Brook said, breaking the silence. "Yeah" everyone said, "what should we get?" Jack asked. "Ooo, I feel like Nando's" Mikey said hungrily, "okay, I'll go get it" I said standing up. "I'll come with you" Andy said standing up and winking at me.

Andy's POV*
We both left the apartment together to go get the food, as soon as we closed the door he grabbed my hand and smiled. We made our way out the building and down the street to the food place, we got the food and started walking back to the apartment. I was just about to open the door when he stopped me and moved my hand away from the handle.

"What are you doing Rye?" I asked confused, he bit his lower lip and pulled me around the corner of the building, my heart pounding in my chest knowing what he was doing. He looked around making sure no one was around, and he pressed his lips against mine. We began making out and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "We have to get back to the boys" I panted, "they can wait" he smirked and kissed me again.

After a long while of kissing passionately in the alleyway, we decided it was time to go and back up to the apartment. We entered and sat down on my bed, pretending like nothing just happened. He had his hand on my thigh the entire time we were eating but no one realised. Keeping whatever was going on between us from the boys was risky but very fun.