Time to come out

Andy's POV*
The next day.
"Rye, it's time to tell them" I said, staring into his beautiful brown eyes, "I know". "I'm so nervous" I said, "same". We sat in silence for a moment, "please just kiss me to make me less nervous" I pleaded. He smiled and pulled my face to his and gave my lips a gentle peck, "better?" he said. "Yeah".

We called the boys into the living room, Rye and I were sat on my bed. "What's going on?" Harvey said confused. I sighed and reached for Rye's hand, "we're together" I announced. "Finally!" Mikey groaned, "so are we" Brook said quietly. "Wait, what?" We all said turning to them. "I asked Brook out last night... he's my boyfriend" Jack said happily. "Two couples. Wait. What about me and Mikey?" Harvey laughed, "Aww baby I love youuu" Mikey said in a lovey voice, then hugged Harvey awkwardly.

Rye's POV*
Andy and I could be all cute and stuff now and not keep it a secret. I was cuddling with him on the sofa and we were repeatedly saying back and forth "I love you baby" in a lovey voice. "Alright! We said you could be a cute couple but this stuff is just annoying" Mikey complained. "Would you rather we do this?" Rye asked and started snogging me. "Okay, you win. You can go back to the lovey stuff" he said rolling his eyes at us, but we just laughed.

Anyways, that day was the most comfortable I felt around everyone in the apartment for a long while. The whole day I was around my boyfriend, I love saying that. It was 7pm and I was sat with Andy talking, "Andy?" I asked, "yeah". "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?", "yes!" He said excitedly. "Great, cause I've already booked seats at that beautiful restaurant you love" I said smiling, I love him so much. "Aww that's so sweet" he said hugging me, "I love you". "I love you too".