Still sick..

We walked back into the waiting area where the boys were still attempting gymnastics. I rolled my eyes at them while Mikey jumped around laughing pretty loud and Jack jumping with him. Brook was sat on a chair watching them and waiting impatiently for us to leave.

He spotted us across the room and stood up then realising his shoulder was hurting from the fall. "You okay?" I asked, approaching him while holding Rye's hand, letting our hands swing together between our bodies. "No, my shoulder hurts" he whined. "Well we're still here at the doctors you can see if-" I tried to suggest but was cut off by him, "no I'm fine".

"You sure?" I checked, raising my eyebrows in concern. "Yep" He said briefly, looking at the doors. "Okay" I mumbled. Mikey and Jack stopped being crazy and joined us as we left the doctors. It was an uncomfortably cold day, the breeze passing by and playing with Brooks noodles as he leant against the wall while we waited for an Uber.

Jack began shivering and cuddled into Mikey for warmth, "I really wish one of us knew how to drive right now" Jack groaned. Brook noticed the cuddling and became slightly jealous, looking over at the two cuddling in the cold. He turned his head and focused on the road, trying to ignore the two and clenching his jaw.

"I'm gonna throw up again" Rye muttered quickly then running to the corner of the street. "We need to go pick up the pills now guys. Where the closest pharmacy?" I asked worriedly. "Nearby, just around the corner" Brook responded. "Okay, once the Uber arrives all of you can go back to the flat and I'll go get the pills" I planned. They all nodded and I gave Rye a quick comforting hug before I left.

I quickly strode away from. I stopped suddenly and looked back at the distant people behind me, two shivering boys cuddling for warmth, a jealous boyfriend and a sick piece of hotness who still looked great although being very ill. I smiled then turned around and going to the pharmacy to get the pills.